The best topic

Replies: 10520
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:05:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Blazor"Tomorrow is Hobbit Day (Bilbo and Frodo's birthday). Tomorrow will be a Long Expected Party. So break out your books, or your trilogy, and get down with some Tolkien  ac_dance

I'll have plenty of Hobbit food, and dress up as Frodo lol.

We will drink like Dwarves, smoke like Wizards, and party like Hobbits  :laugh:

https://media.giphy.com/media/8nYVjqXNdZida/giphy.gif">

Your fascination with hobbits reminds me of the Trekkies.

It is a bit much lol, but I agree with Brick, you cant compare a Trekkie to a Tolkienite lol, we have WAY more fun  ac_dance

We are also more down to "Middle" Earth  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

That's because we EAT so much.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's because we EAT so much.

:laugh:

https://media.tenor.com/images/e1dcc0524372944eec1f9db019178d9e/tenor.gif">

Bricktop

Blazor

Speaking of Bilbo, I started on next years Lord of the Rings calendar. This will be the third one I've made. Last year's was way late, so Im trying to get a jump on it this year.

You know what I cant believe, there is 3 months til Christmas! I dont mind the family get togethers, and the food, but can we boycott presents this year lol?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's because we EAT so much.

You're one of them too?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Speaking of Bilbo, I started on next years Lord of the Rings calendar. This will be the third one I've made. Last year's was way late, so Im trying to get a jump on it this year.

You know what I cant believe, there is 3 months til Christmas! I dont mind the family get togethers, and the food, but can we boycott presents this year lol?

Have you discussed your boycott idea with your gf. I think she may not be receptive to your suggestion.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"Speaking of Bilbo, I started on next years Lord of the Rings calendar. This will be the third one I've made. Last year's was way late, so Im trying to get a jump on it this year.

Have you discussed your boycott idea with your gf. I think she may not be receptive to your suggestion.

Perhaps I shall lol. She gets back from the beach next week, she will be broke and lean towards the idea more then lol. Im doing something this weekend, might go up on the mountain, or at least hike a couple trails.

Blazor

Its fo' sho', headed up on the mountain! See y'all in a couple days.

Blazor

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/qWsU3ILSNlPZ6/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Its fo' sho', headed up on the mountain! See y'all in a couple days.

Our mountains are cold and snowy this weekend..

Take care Blazor.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Its fo' sho', headed up on the mountain! See y'all in a couple days.

Our mountains are cold and snowy this weekend..

Take care Blazor.

">

Brr, Im not ready for the cold.

In town it was around 90 (32), but up there it was around 75 (23) at night around 55 (12), was very nice  :thumbup:

One of my friend went with me, we sang song practically all night lol.

Anonymous

The SW corner of this province got 100 cm of snow this weekend.

:shock:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"The SW corner of this province got 100 cm of snow this weekend.

WOW!!!! Thats 39 inches? Thats crazy! I would love that lol. Down here its a heat wave, which is unusual this time of year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"The SW corner of this province got 100 cm of snow this weekend.

WOW!!!! Thats 39 inches? Thats crazy! I would love that lol. Down here its a heat wave, which is unusual this time of year.

We had no summer after a record cold winter and we're going right into winter.