The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"My line has been cleared! Yay  ac_dance

Now I gotta run to Lowes for a new toilet seal. Mine was old and falling apart, hence the water coming out from under the toilet when it overflowed.

Im not home free yet though, after he cleared it, he took the camera down, and found roots, and the line having a slight sag. So they will need to come back and replace that section of line at some point, at their expense.

Today was another $99, which I'll take off my lot rent.

I took a picture of the root on the camera too.

How is the flooring with the water that came out?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

Now I gotta run to Lowes for a new toilet seal. Mine was old and falling apart, hence the water coming out from under the toilet when it overflowed.

Im not home free yet though, after he cleared it, he took the camera down, and found roots, and the line having a slight sag. So they will need to come back and replace that section of line at some point, at their expense.

How is the flooring with the water that came out?

Its fine, I have vinyl flooring lol. Just needs a good mopping when I get done. I also replaced the subflooring several years ago with 3/4" plywood. That particle board sucks. I've replaced almost all of it in my house.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Hallelujah

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Hallelujah

I know, right!

Just got out of the shower, aaaaaaah lol.

Earlier I thoroughly cleaned the bathroom. I got laundry going. About to do dishes.

I have never been more thankful for working plumbing lol.

Anonymous

Did you celebrate with a big old dump. Have you got a brown gal to shine your shitter?

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"Did you celebrate with a big old dump. Have you got a brown gal to shine your shitter?

:laugh:

Had to shine my own shitter lol.

Nah I couldnt hold it any longer, I shit at Lowes when I grabbed the new seal lol.

I celebrated by showering lol.... and taking a shot of whiskey lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"Did you celebrate with a big old dump. Have you got a brown gal to shine your shitter?

Nah I couldnt hold it any longer, I shit at Lowes when I grabbed the new seal lol.

Aint ya got any brown gals where you live to shine your shitter?

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

One on each side of me lol. But I doubt they would give it a shine lol. Besides, it aint that bad, all part of cleaning house.

Anonymous

One on each side of me lol. But I doubt they would give it a shine lol. Besides, it aint that bad, all part of cleaning house.

Tell them old Herman will send them some barrel wash if they make your shitter shine.

Blazor

Tell them old Herman will send them some barrel wash if they make your shitter shine.

They dont seem like the drinking type lol, cause they always fetching their old man when they come to drink at my house  :laugh:

Anonymous

What woman could say no that. :laugh3:

kiebers

Hey Mr Fiddle man....Learn this one and take it to your jam night....LOLOL  Be a good scale exercise for you...

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

priscilla1961

Quote from: "kiebers"Hey Mr Fiddle man....Learn this one and take it to your jam night....LOLOL  Be a good scale exercise for you...

">

:thumbup:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Blazor

Pretty cool Kiebers  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Pretty cool Kiebers  :thumbup:

It is nice.