The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shampain

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shampain"I was walking barefoot through a swampy marsh and I thought "I've not been on blue cashew for a while" Is it safe here?

No, it's not. It's my home board. I'm the mighty Iron Chink and me and my ASS are feared throughout the land.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shampain"I was walking barefoot through a swampy marsh and I thought "I've not been on blue cashew for a while" Is it safe here?

It's very safe Shampain and nice to see you again.

ac_smile

Blazor

Well, as Shen pointed out, she has a big booty, and she will sit on your face if your not careful lol. Other than that, yeah you're still welcome here man lol  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Well, as Shen pointed out, she has a big booty, and she will sit on your face if your not careful lol. Other than that, yeah you're still welcome here man lol  ac_drinks

Shampain is a BFer?

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Shampain is a BFer?

Yup, and other places too lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Shampain is a BFer?

Yup, and other places too lol.

I have never heard of him.

Blazor

Im photochopping my gf as Bob Ross lol, for her birthday card lol. It goes with the paint and canvases I got her too lol.

Blazor

I liked this image, I flipped it and put it on the outside of the card, with the words "Happy Birthday to an Artistic Songbird". And when she opens it, she'll see herself photochopped as Bob Ross, saying "and over here we're going to paint a happy little birthday" lol.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0235/0071/products/trio_of_songbirds_1024x1024.jpg?v=1571265872">

Anonymous

I had to look up who Bob Ross is..

ac_blush

A very nice painting Blazor.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I had to look up who Bob Ross is..

ac_blush

A very nice painting Blazor.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

The painting guy! lol

Thanks, I didnt paint it though lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I liked this image, I flipped it and put it on the outside of the card, with the words "Happy Birthday to an Artistic Songbird". And when she opens it, she'll see herself photochopped as Bob Ross, saying "and over here we're going to paint a happy little birthday" lol.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0235/0071/products/trio_of_songbirds_1024x1024.jpg?v=1571265872">

I would prefer a mountain with a herd of elk painting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I liked this image, I flipped it and put it on the outside of the card, with the words "Happy Birthday to an Artistic Songbird". And when she opens it, she'll see herself photochopped as Bob Ross, saying "and over here we're going to paint a happy little birthday" lol.

Caskur would like that.

Blazor

Dont know if I mentioned it, but I started going to a Celtic Jam a few weeks ago. I decided the first tune Im gonna learn, Swallowtail Jig. This girl does real good at teaching it, and she plays it very quickly at first. Eventually I'll work up to that lol, but for now, its slow, and learning.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Dont know if I mentioned it, but I started going to a Celtic Jam a few weeks ago. I decided the first tune Im gonna learn, Swallowtail Jig. This girl does real good at teaching it, and she plays it very quickly at first. Eventually I'll work up to that lol, but for now, its slow, and learning.

">

That kinda music goes well with barrel wash.