The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Oi Blurts

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 25, 2017, 06:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Bangkok is way cheaper than fuckin farang French snail town youse live in.

So if youse hab pay for cawk chop youse should go Pattaya first cos that will be the last time you cum.

Then you sit down and piss with the most blank expression on ya face. :beurk:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

How is Bangkok cheaper, Gordo?

The procedure is paid for here in Canada. Universal healthcare, booyah!

Montreal GRS clinics are known worldwide for the quality of their work. I've had the privilege of playing tour guide to a couple of American sisters who came up here for the operation.

Snip snip = $US 22,000 when all is said and done.

FYI: I no longer live in Montreal. I now have the great good fortune of living in the same city as RDL. Yay me.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

22 grand ...but free for you velly good.

Thai woman she chop for free when she angry then she calm down later.Apparantly.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"How is Bangkok cheaper, Gordo?

Montreal GRS clinics are known worldwide for the quality of their work. I've had the privilege of playing tour guide to a couple of American sisters who came up here for the operation.

FYI: I no longer live in Montreal. I now have the great good fortune of living in the same city as RDL. Yay me.

There are no out of pocket expenses Blurt?

Thiel

Gender reassignment surgery is an abuse of health care system. Anyone who has the surgery should do the right thing and offer to pay the entire cost.
gay, conservative and proud

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Thiel"

Gender reassignment surgery is an abuse of health care system. Anyone who has the surgery should do the right thing and offer to pay the entire cost.

Very true feller .

In Britain the NHS even give FREE Boob jobs .

Now that is nothing but PC Rainbow Fruit - Fest Liberal Madness .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"There are no out of pocket expenses Blurt?

Yes, there are, Fash.

Travel to and from the clinic; vaginal dilators; current issues of Cosmo and Vogue.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "Thiel"Gender reassignment surgery is an abuse of health care system. Anyone who has the surgery should do the right thing and offer to pay the entire cost.

No. Clogging the emergency wards with children who have colds is an abuse of the health care system. There ought to be user fees for that, but there aren't.

First charge the millions of parents who engage in this idiocy, and then we'll talk about the half dozen folks whose official diagnosis and treatment plan lead to GRS.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Fashionista"There are no out of pocket expenses Blurt?

Yes, there are, Fash.

Travel to and from the clinic; vaginal dilators; current issues of Cosmo and Vogue.

Youse can fucken Bixi there easy.

On the way back do not forget you have a cunt so careful yo don't swallow the seat .

A what ??

Steal from library.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"

There are no out of pocket expenses Blurt?

Whadda ya think this is a fucken fashion show. She won't be wearing any pockets. Maybe pair safety goggles and , snip with the De Walt, stuff the stump inside out like ya stuffing a turkey and make sure a fucken vaginal dialator can fit up there. 22 grand easy money.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Thiel"Gender reassignment surgery is an abuse of health care system. Anyone who has the surgery should do the right thing and offer to pay the entire cost.

No. Clogging the emergency wards with children who have colds is an abuse of the health care system. There ought to be user fees for that, but there aren't.

First charge the millions of parents who engage in this idiocy, and then we'll talk about the half dozen folks whose official diagnosis and treatment plan lead to GRS.

You're deflecting Blurt. We know there are many abuses of our taxpayer funded health care systems. But, just because other people do it, is no excuse to game the system yourself. As I told you in another thread, go for it if you feel you need it. But, don't expect society to be as happy for you if you had paid for it yourself. There is a certain amount of satisfaction that comes from paying your own way.

Anonymous

^Blurt has never paid his fair fucking share in his entire fucking life. A lifelong burden on us all. Did you actually think he would suddenly grow a conscience and start now. He's Mommy's age for fuck sakes. He only knows how to be a social parasite.

The best thing that doctor can do for society is let the scalpel slip far and wide. Like removing a cancerous tumour. If not, I hope the old moocher gets hit by a car or strike by lightening while waiting for the operation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Blurt has never paid his fair fucking share in his entire fucking life. A lifelong burden on us all. Did you actually think he would suddenly grow a conscience and start now. He's Mommy's age for fuck sakes. He only knows how to be a social parasite.

The best thing that doctor can do for society is let the scalpel slip far and wide. Like removing a cancerous tumour. If not, I hope the old moocher gets hit by a car or strike by lightening while waiting for the operation.

Are you back on the mojitos again?

Blurt

Quote from: "Shen Li"He only knows how to be a social parasite.

Then obviously Canadian educational standards are poor. I was never taught otherwise.

I'm a victim here.
Aimin\' to misbehave.