Renee or Bricktop

Renee
8 (66.7%)
Bricktop
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 11, 2017, 11:27:08 PM

Aryan

Oh yeah, bearded ladies like your dear old ma are right up my street......

Come to think of it I reckon your ma and Blurt in drag could be mistaken as the same person.   ac_lmfao

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh yeah, bearded ladies like your dear old ma are right up my street......

Come to think of it I reckon your ma and Blurt in drag could be mistaken as the same person.   ac_lmfao

Ya never met the Bearded Lady !

1 pence for a view .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"You only ever come here to shit stir Blurt, like a true bitchy old queen.

Time to scuttle off back to your AIDS appreciation forum.... AIDSome or whatever the fuck its called.

Bastard Annex .  ac_lmfao

Nah, Blurt has his own forum where the main topics are tampons, dildos and the benefits of having AIDS.  

I hear male members have to post a pic of themselves bent over naked with their ass cheeks spread before Blurt allows them to register...

I take it no one told you about the phone interview part of it, eh?  Let's just say I learned a lot of things that weren't in The Joy of Sex.

I wouldn't have thought you were Blurt's type, if you know what I mean?  ac_wot

Although there's no doubt that I have bigger balls than you, Blurt is a lesbian.

SCOUSE has been Rubbin the FUck oot of his MeatBall , over BLURT REYNOLDS for ages .

Please keep this repetitive churlishness off the main board.

Blurt

Y'all discussing my sex life, huh?

Here's news: there's only one person on this board who has the gritty. And I'm pretty sure he'll keep mum.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Say hi to your brother for me :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

My brother?

Is my brother still a member here?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"My brother?

He has not posted in a long time.

UncleDilf

Lol. All I see is a bunch of low performers bitching and cumplaining about life. Lol

I am a million dollar dream. Seven figure income, entrepreneur and pussy getter. I drive a orange Lambo, have 3 businesses and I scat on should all.

I will buy this site and will have a party.

RW

Well I can't very well say hi to him myself if he doesn't post here. :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blurt"Y'all discussing my sex life, huh?

Here's news: there's only one person on this board who has the gritty. And I'm pretty sure he'll keep mum.

otherwise the bitches get stiches

tear that fucken ass up

last fuck before bandsaw

then you sit in corner with no expression ac_razz
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Well I can't very well say hi to him myself if he doesn't post here. :P

Try PP room
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Lol. All I see is a bunch of low performers bitching and cumplaining about life. Lol

I am a million dollar dream. Seven figure income, entrepreneur and pussy getter. I drive a orange Lambo, have 3 businesses and I scat on should all.

Tell me, you excremental nutjob, do you wake up in the morning, and decide to visit a web forum to make a fuckhead of yourself to justify your existence?

Or is there some strange desire within you that dictates that being a bonehead fulfils your lifelong destiny.

I am intrigued. I'd love to know what compels you to believe that your antics amount to something more than corroboration that you really need to seek psychiatric help, or find a girlfriend and get a job.

Of course, I am well aware that my inquiry will be met with more drool drenched gibberish and infantile attempts at the English language, but please...make the effort to explain why you think your inanity actually achieves anything except self-abasement.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"Lol. All I see is a bunch of low performers bitching and cumplaining about life. Lol

Tell me, you excremental nutjob, do you wake up in the morning, and decide to visit a web forum to make a fuckhead of yourself to justify your existence?

Or is there some strange desire within you that dictates that being a bonehead fulfils your lifelong destiny.

I am intrigued. I'd love to know what compels you to believe that your antics amount to something more than corroboration that you really need to seek psychiatric help, or find a girlfriend and get a job.

Of course, I am well aware that my inquiry will be met with more drool drenched gibberish and infantile attempts at the English language, but please...make the effort to explain why you think your inanity actually achieves anything except self-abasement.

He's in RR now.