The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

realgrimm

Started by Anonymous, April 05, 2017, 06:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Oh welcome realgrimm. There are some good people here. I hope you give them a chance and I hope they do likewise.

RW

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "RW"I'm 37 years old.  I'm WAY off menopause you fucking half wit.

I don't suffer idiots well.  Please forgive me.

You're only 37? You're a baby.

I still act like one too :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well we could all fuck off and leave you RW and Renee to have an e-threesome? But that wouldn't exactly be good for the ratings.....

Your little clique has driven off enough posters as it is.

No acting like fucktards really brings in the posters.

:oeudC:

Your bitchy menopausal mood swings are one of the main causes for driving people away.

Or is your memory that bad you've forgotten you were ready for taking a break recently because of your behavior?

You realize that any threads or comments I made about taking a break and the reason for it was discussed in PP right?

Nice to see your level of trustworthiness shine through.
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

GRIMM is a Dodgy Bastard .

I wouldnt trust him alone with my Dog !  :laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well we could all fuck off and leave you RW and Renee to have an e-threesome? But that wouldn't exactly be good for the ratings.....

No acting like fucktards really brings in the posters.

:oeudC:

Your bitchy menopausal mood swings are one of the main causes for driving people away.

Or is your memory that bad you've forgotten you were ready for taking a break recently because of your behavior?

You realize that any threads or comments I made about taking a break and the reason for it was discussed in PP right?

Nice to see your level of trustworthiness shine through.

I'm not sure where I read it, but it isn't exactly a secret is it? Your mood swings are common knowledge.  :laugh:

Anyway you've got your little PP area to yourselves now anyway so you don't have to worry about that sort of thing any more.

RW

I'm not sure where I read it, but it isn't exactly a secret is it? Your mood swings are common knowledge.  :laugh:

Anyway you've got your little PP area to yourselves now anyway so you don't have to worry about that sort of thing any more.

I'm telling you where you read it.  It was in PP.   Good job.  :sneaky2:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Well if thats the case I apologise, it wasn't intentional.

RW

It's okay.  I ain't mad atcha.  Like you said, everyone knows I'm a headcase.

:6:
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

So ya saying that SCOUSE has been posting PI shared by 3.14 from the PP sec ?  ac_wot
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Oh, yeah.

The BF clique (you will recall that you guys still carry on like you were in BF, with the usual caterwauling, flaming, insults and bullshit) that excludes others from its mindless banter is a real asset to the place.

True, a couple are good to have around, but if you believe Kam, Dilf and Gallium are sure fire member magnets, you're forgetting what happened to BF.

Gallium is a fucking moron, and the true definition of forum cancer.  

KAM is just an argumentative twat, but no real threat to a board.

Dilf just likes to troll, but again is not likely to drive anyone away, certainly no more than your e girlfriend or Renee are likely to do.

Dude. Seriously?

Like, I get that you have a preference for extreme right wing politics. If I lived in England, I'd be tempted to join the EDL too.

But in what universe do posters like Kam and Dilf embellish a forum??

But, there are some here who seem intent on driving people away.

Shen needs a muzzle from time to time. Herman gets a tad heated at people who don't conform to his standards. And...er....I have been known to react rather robustly towards certain members of another forum...or two...who visit from time to time. And the mods. And leftards. And people who say dumb things. And ex BH'ers. But I do it FOR the forum!!!

Honest.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"It's okay.  I ain't mad atcha.  Like you said, everyone knows I'm a headcase.

:6:

Wow so you can be nice sometimes.  :laugh:

RW

This is how I normally am.  I have to act like a total cunt so guys don't hump my leg all day long because that makes people want to vomit.  This is the only other option really.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Oh, yeah.

The BF clique (you will recall that you guys still carry on like you were in BF, with the usual caterwauling, flaming, insults and bullshit) that excludes others from its mindless banter is a real asset to the place.

True, a couple are good to have around, but if you believe Kam, Dilf and Gallium are sure fire member magnets, you're forgetting what happened to BF.

Gallium is a fucking moron, and the true definition of forum cancer.  

KAM is just an argumentative twat, but no real threat to a board.

Dilf just likes to troll, but again is not likely to drive anyone away, certainly no more than your e girlfriend or Renee are likely to do.

Dude. Seriously?

Like, I get that you have a preference for extreme right wing politics. If I lived in England, I'd be tempted to join the EDL too.

But in what universe do posters like Kam and Dilf embellish a forum??

But, there are some here who seem intent on driving people away.

Shen needs a muzzle from time to time. Herman gets a tad heated at people who don't conform to his standards. And...er....I have been known to react rather robustly towards certain members of another forum...or two...who visit from time to time. And the mods. And leftards. And people who say dumb things. And ex BH'ers. But I do it FOR the forum!!!

Honest.

What are you saying then, that Dilf and KAM shouldn't be allowed to post on here? Because I disagree with that...... the place is better with more members.

As I said Gallium is in a league of his own when it comes to idiots online, and his antics can clear a forum in a minutes, so he definitely shouldn't be allowed back.

Do you not prefer the place now to how it was when I first joined? It was a lot quieter, and as we both know boards with little traffic don't usually last long....

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"This is how I normally am.  I have to act like a total cunt so guys don't hump my leg all day long because that makes people want to vomit.  This is the only other option really.

Ok then as you were.....

*AHEM* you left wing bitch!  

ac_biggrin

Aryan

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

So ya saying that SCOUSE has been posting PI shared by 3.14 from the PP sec ?  ac_wot

Go back to sleep KAM...... the offy doesn't open for another few hours.  :sneaky2: