The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

realgrimm

Started by Anonymous, April 05, 2017, 06:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"This is how I normally am.  I have to act like a total cunt so guys don't hump my leg all day long because that makes people want to vomit.  This is the only other option really.

Ok then as you were.....

*AHEM* you left wing bitch!  

ac_biggrin

Eat shit you fascist skinheaded plonker!

:roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well we could all fuck off and leave you RW and Renee to have an e-threesome? But that wouldn't exactly be good for the ratings.....

Your little clique has driven off enough posters as it is.

Oh, yeah.

The BF clique (you will recall that you guys still carry on like you were in BF, with the usual caterwauling, flaming, insults and bullshit) that excludes others from its mindless banter is a real asset to the place.

True, a couple are good to have around, but if you believe Kam, Dilf and Gallium are sure fire member magnets, you're forgetting what happened to BF.

Gallium is a fucking moron, and the true definition of forum cancer.  

KAM is just an argumentative twat, but no real threat to a board.

Dilf just likes to troll, but again is not likely to drive anyone away, certainly no more than your e girlfriend or Renee are likely to do.

But in what universe do posters like Kam and Dilf embellish a forum??

But, there are some here who seem intent on driving people away.

SHITBRICK ya know nothing aboot me .

Ya need to Fall off ya high horse , bust ya head on a rock then reality might just dawn on ya .

All ya do is whinge .

When ya claim there are some here who are intent on driving people away....Look in the Mirror .

U bring Nothing to this Forum .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"This is how I normally am.  I have to act like a total cunt so guys don't hump my leg all day long because that makes people want to vomit.  This is the only other option really.

Ok then as you were.....

ac_biggrin

Plonker, I've not heard that one for a while.

You a fan of this show by any chance?  

http://screenrobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/only-fools-and-horses.jpg">

Aryan

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well we could all fuck off and leave you RW and Renee to have an e-threesome? But that wouldn't exactly be good for the ratings.....

Oh, yeah.

The BF clique (you will recall that you guys still carry on like you were in BF, with the usual caterwauling, flaming, insults and bullshit) that excludes others from its mindless banter is a real asset to the place.

True, a couple are good to have around, but if you believe Kam, Dilf and Gallium are sure fire member magnets, you're forgetting what happened to BF.

Dilf just likes to troll, but again is not likely to drive anyone away, certainly no more than your e girlfriend or Renee are likely to do.

Ya need to Fall off ya high horse , bust ya head on a rock then reality might just dawn on ya .

All ya do is whinge .

When ya claim there are some here who are intent on driving people away....Look in the Mirror .

You and Bricktop will never get along, you're too similar......

You're both mean spirited, argumentative and obnoxious.  :laugh:

Renee

No acting like fucktards really brings in the posters.

:oeudC:

Your bitchy menopausal mood swings are one of the main causes for driving people away.

Or is your memory that bad you've forgotten you were ready for taking a break recently because of your behavior?

You realize that any threads or comments I made about taking a break and the reason for it was discussed in PP right?

Nice to see your level of trustworthiness shine through.

What a surprise..... :laugh3:

SCOUSE has no clue about ethics or what is or isn't PI. That much is obvious. You need a certain amount of social skills to understand the difference which SCOUSE is lacking.

As for this Realgrimm dude....I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Blazor gave him an endorsement so I'll reserve judgement. Truth is, the track record of many of these BF alumni ain't good.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

I've already said that was an oversight on my part.  I'm actually very loyal and trustworthy.

Fuck you Renee.  :howdy:

RW

Ok then as you were.....

ac_biggrin

Plonker, I've not heard that one for a while.

You a fan of this show by any chance?  

http://screenrobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/only-fools-and-horses.jpg">

How about chav?  Bet you've heard that one lately.  :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

Oh, yeah.

All ya do is whinge .

You're mean spirited, argumentative and obnoxious.  :laugh:

Well im Deeply upset now .

Saying Rainbow Fruity shite like that too an ALLIE !

Im now gonna take my Dog Buster for a walk , catch a Cat and Kick its head in !  :laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've already said that was an oversight on my part.  I'm actually very loyal and trustworthy.

Fuck you too. Unfortunately for you, this isn't the first time your lack of ethics has come to light.

You obviously make more than your fair share of oversights where PI is concerned....Obviously your mouth runs faster than your brain and your cavalier attitude about it, speaks volumes about your inability to accept responsibility for yourself.

Maybe if you grew up?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've already said that was an oversight on my part.  I'm actually very loyal and trustworthy.

Fuck you too. Unfortunately for you, this isn't the first time your lack of ethics has come to light.

You obviously make more than your fair share of oversights where PI is concerned....Obviously your mouth runs faster than your brain and your cavalier attitude about it, speaks volumes about your inability to accept responsibility for yourself.

RENEE ya shit stirring .  :pop:

Cos if any member posted PI they would be Banned .

Renee

Pay attention, dimwit.

If you can't follow along with the rest of us then.....STFU.

Blazor

As for this Realgrimm dude....I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Blazor gave him an endorsement so I'll reserve judgement. Truth is, the track record of many of these BF alumni ain't good.

I'd let him fuck my sister  :laugh:

Then again, no, I cant stand my sister. Fuck her. She aint worth it Grimm. Now my brother, hes a good guy, but he gets married next month lol.

Nah really, I like Grimm. Hes prolly in my top 10 list on current forums. He brings entertainment for sure. Some may or may not like his style, but its usually contained within a themed thread. Hes a shadow of sorts, lurking in the dark, waiting to pounce a perfect gif  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm going to reserve judgment on realgrimm for now anyway.

Everybody gets a fair chance here Shen Li.

Renee

Quote from: "Blazor"

I'd let him fuck my sister  :laugh:

Then again, no, I cant stand my sister. Fuck her. She aint worth it Grimm. Now my brother, hes a good guy, but he gets married next month lol.

Nah really, I like Grimm. Hes prolly in my top 10 list on current forums. He brings entertainment for sure. Some may or may not like his style, but its usually contained within a themed thread. Hes a shadow of sorts, lurking in the dark, waiting to pounce a perfect gif  :laugh:

Isn't he into gore and stuff like that? ac_unsure

IRISH KAM

Pay attention, dimwit.

If you can't follow along with the rest of us then.....STFU.

Wind ya neck in , halfwit .

If ya cant work oot Sarcasm , then ya shouldnt involve ya self on this Thread , Halfwit .