The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

We need a change.

Started by Bricktop, April 08, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

I wondered why KAM has been requesting cock pics recently.......

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"I asked Kiebers to edit it when I reported it to him under my Irish Kam handle.

Why?

Did the colour clash with your camisole?

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I wondered why KAM has been requesting cock pics recently.......

I wondered myself .

Maybe u can explain ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"I am fed the fuck up with morons like Mel and Herman starting threads purely to harass, intimidate and annoy specific members.

This is bullshit.

I barely post here, you crying piece of shit.  And when I do, I rarely start threads to harass and/or intimidate.

You just do what you've always done...  Cry, cry and more crying.  When there's nothing left to cry about, you simply just make something up.

And if my occasional posts "scare away" regular members, well then I've got news for you...  They are mentally defective crybabies, just like you!

RW

Respect your elders Melanie.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Respect your elders Melanie.

He is no elder, RW.

He might be a 70 year old cranky fuck that floated in with the wind, but he is no elder on these forums.

Bricktop

At least Mel is consistent.

I'm talking to YOU chump.

Angry White Male

That's right!

And I'll more than likely outlive you, old man.

Now, stop fucking crying about me.

I thought Auzzies were tough!   You do nothing but cry!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I am fed the fuck up with morons like Mel and Herman starting threads purely to harass, intimidate and annoy specific members.

This is bullshit.

I barely post here, you crying piece of shit.  And when I do, I rarely start threads to harass and/or intimidate.

You just do what you've always done...  Cry, cry and more crying.  When there's nothing left to cry about, you simply just make something up.

And if my occasional posts "scare away" regular members, well then I've got news for you...  They are mentally defective crybabies, just like you!

Pot meet kettle.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I have never seen anyone on this board whine more than Mel. Well, TD sheds nearly as many tears.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have never seen anyone on this board whine more than Mel. Well, TD sheds nearly as many tears.

I never knew men could be such crybabies.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Leo blames feminism.

Were Mel and TD's mothers feminists?

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"Leo blames feminism.

I'm starting to think he's on to something.
Beware of Gaslighters!