Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Why society is in a mess.

Started by Bricktop, June 05, 2017, 10:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"Two questions Scouse....

1) Do you believe you have swayed anyone here to your way of thinking that wasn't already thinking that way?

2) Do you believe you will be able to sway anyone here to your way thinking in the near future?

I believe I have drawn people's attention to a subject which previously they won't have had a clue about.

What they  decide to think about it is upto them.....  but one thing is damn sure, the mainstream media  won't mention much if any of what I say.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"If it wasn't for white people, Jews would have no one to leech off, as they are parasitic by nature.  Black and arab host nations don't provide adequate sustenance for them.

I will let this nugget of wisdom speak for itself.

(You're not a Nazi, yeah okay.)

Yeah, the Jews are parasitic by nature.... But in his next breath he'll be crying that the Jews control everything....now how can the Jews be parasites when they control everything...In the natural world those in control are called the "host" not the "parasite". The parasite is just along for the ride.....But wait....doesn't  that make some of us non Jews the parasites?..... ac_umm

Critical thinking....a by product of education...everybody should own a little.

Oh he's a Nazi alright......exhibits all the proper traits....he's xenophobic, genocidal, psychopathic, single minded, paranoid, violent, immoral and frightened.......BUT yet incredulously, to some around here....it doesn't make him a bad person.....  :oeudC:

Who controls the money supply Renee? Think carefully now.......  The Federal Reserve is a privately owned company which not even congress has the power to influence. But that's ok right?  You don't seem to mind being kikefucked and charged interest on money  which is printed out of thin air.   ac_toofunny

As for your hysterical list of supposed character traits of mine, are you fucking serious?  I think the funniest one is 'violent'. You know this how exactly?   ac_dunno

I believe you stated in the past that your big regret in life was not killing enough Jews. I also believe you got a time out for expressing that as well.

I also recall reading that you have eluded to having a desire to "curb stomp" certain people.

That's not violent?

I suppose you aren't xenophobic, paranoid or genocidal either..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"If it wasn't for white people, Jews would have no one to leech off, as they are parasitic by nature.  Black and arab host nations don't provide adequate sustenance for them.

I will let this nugget of wisdom speak for itself.

(You're not a Nazi, yeah okay.)

Yeah, the Jews are parasitic by nature.... But in his next breath he'll be crying that the Jews control everything....now how can the Jews be parasites when they control everything...In the natural world those in control are called the "host" not the "parasite". The parasite is just along for the ride.....But wait....doesn't  that make some of us non Jews the parasites?..... ac_umm

Critical thinking....a by product of education...everybody should own a little.

Oh he's a Nazi alright......exhibits all the proper traits....he's xenophobic, genocidal, psychopathic, single minded, paranoid, violent, immoral and frightened.......BUT yet incredulously, to some around here....it doesn't make him a bad person.....  :oeudC:

Who controls the money supply Renee? Think carefully now.......  The Federal Reserve is a privately owned company which not even congress has the power to influence. But that's ok right?  You don't seem to mind being kikefucked and charged interest on money  which is printed out of thin air.   ac_toofunny

As for your hysterical list of supposed character traits of mine, are you fucking serious?  I think the funniest one is 'violent'. You know this how exactly?   ac_dunno

I believe you stated in the past that your big regret in life was not killing enough Jews. I also believe you got a time out for expressing that as well.

I also recall reading that you have eluded to having a desire to "curb stomp" certain people.

That's not violent?

I suppose you aren't xenophobic, paranoid or genocidal either..... :laugh3:

Bullshit, now you have resorted to lying......  

Care to address my question?

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"...but one thing is damn sure, the mainstream media won't mention much if any of what I say.

Mainstream? As opposed to fringe?

There's a reason the word "fringe" is often associated with the word "lunatic."
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Renee

1) Do you believe you have swayed anyone here to your way of thinking that wasn't already thinking that way?

2) Do you believe you will be able to sway anyone here to your way thinking in the near future?

I believe I have drawn people's attention to a subject which previously they won't have had a clue about.

What subject would that be.....your blatant bigotry?

Yeah, if you hadn't opened your mouth some here might not have a clue how repulsive you are.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"...but one thing is damn sure, the mainstream media won't mention much if any of what I say.

This coming from a 6ft 2 guy who wears women's clothes.....

Aryan

What subject would that be.....your blatant bigotry?

Yeah, if you hadn't opened your mouth some here might not have a clue how repulsive you are.

Who controls the money supply Renee?

Blurt

This coming from a 6ft 2 guy who wears women's clothes.....

Yep, you're thinking of someone else.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

I respect the fact that you can be apolitical and I understand that you probably cannot change a person's political beliefs when they are carved in stone but this is more than that.

This is about taking a stand against a radical ideology that is amoral, ethically indefensible and frankly counter to how the human condition has evolved since the dawn of man.

Believe me, I too rarely take part in political discussions around here. They bore me....You will rarely see me in the politics subforum or even the extremist sub. But I'll be God damned go to hell if I'll let Scouse or anyone like him spread his odious, white supremacist, manure unchallenged.

There is a case to be made that many of SCOUSE's posts belong in either the politics or cc's sub..

But, they don't  fit either one perfectly, so unless he decides he wants his own sub, they will probably remain here on the main board.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I respect the fact that you can be apolitical and I understand that you probably cannot change a person's political beliefs when they are carved in stone but this is more than that.

This is about taking a stand against a radical ideology that is amoral, ethically indefensible and frankly counter to how the human condition has evolved since the dawn of man.

Believe me, I too rarely take part in political discussions around here. They bore me....You will rarely see me in the politics subforum or even the extremist sub. But I'll be God damned go to hell if I'll let Scouse or anyone like him spread his odious, white supremacist, manure unchallenged.

There is a case to be made that many of SCOUSE's posts belong in either the politics or cc's sub..

But, they don't  fit either one perfectly, so unless he decides he wants his own sub, they will probably remain here on the main board.

Its a kind offer Fash, but I think having too many different sub sections on here wouldn't really be a good idea.  

Besides, are you sure you realise just how much crying the likes of Renee and Blurt would do? You see according to them, people with my views are beyond the pale and do not deserve to be given a platform to speak on.  (Its a time old leftist tactic of stifling the opposition so they don't have to bother refuting any so called 'racist' viewpoints).

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its a kind offer Fash, but I think having too many different sub sections on here wouldn't really be a good idea.

The Jew-hater doesn't want to be sent to a ghetto.

Priceless.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its a kind offer Fash, but I think having too many different sub sections on here wouldn't really be a good idea.

Priceless.

You've got your own AIDS fest of a tranny appreciation forum so why are you even on here?

Blurt

Priceless.

You've got your own AIDS fest of a tranny appreciation forum so why are you even on here?

Because there are people here I consider friends and I enjoy hanging out with them.

You have no friends, so the question is, what are you doing here?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Priceless.

Because there are people here I consider friends and I enjoy hanging out with them.

If you rely on the internet to make friends then I feel even more sorry for you than I did before.   :icon_wink:

Despite what you think, there are people on here who I like and get along with.

Renee

Priceless.

If you rely on the internet to make friends then I feel even more sorry for you than I did before.   :icon_wink:

Despite what you think, there are people on here who I like and get along with.

Yeah, your feces fondling "friend" Dilf is back.