The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

WAR!!! Australia V Canada.

Started by Bricktop, June 07, 2017, 11:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

We Canadians are too kind to fight back.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"We Canadians are too wussy to fight back.

Fixed

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Fixed

I'm sorry for her indiscretion...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "RW"We Canadians are too wussy to fight back.

Fixed

:laugh:

Blurt

We win. hands down!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lWkZ-JaEOc
Aimin\' to misbehave.

cc

I'll never be able to forgive my parents for taking me from the glorious land of my birth ... and depositing me here in this  errr ...  god forsaken place .... then life here meant kiddies whom I will never abandon all alone in this place = currently stuck in this   errr ...  place   ].

[/color]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc"I have to be honest about my take on that  "envy of the world" .. a sickening  snobbish "superiority" thingy most Canadians have.

Having lived in other countries and in many different parts of Canada I find Canadians are in general an unlikeable smug lot, smug with no reason at all to be smug ... thinking their country is better than other countries when in fact it is a dull country. I find it the most boooooring country I have ever lived in or been in - and hate watching it become more so every day. I just keep to myself and a few chosen people, live my life and  and rarely think in that area or I would be unhappy all the time if i did.

I live here ONLY 1. for family reasons, the little amount of family I have left I cherish, and 2. because I am a citizen (living in other countries as a non citizen which I have done for most of my life is always fraut with difficulties and insecurities). Life is tradeoffs, picking the best of bad choices at moments in time with family first, otherwise I would NOT live here. It is a very long way from a favorite and most certainly not an interesting country for me.

http://thebluecashew.net/post90837.html?hilit=I%20find%20Canadians%20are%20in%20general%20an%20unlikeable%20smug%20lot...#p90837">//http://thebluecashew.net/post90837.html?hilit=I%20find%20Canadians%20are%20in%20general%20an%20unlikeable%20smug%20lot...#p90837

Maybe she's sick of smug progtards wanting more Islamic vermin in the country. Nothing good will come od that. Anyone with drop of patriotism in them would be pissed about that.

There's no maybe. Have you even read it? cc makes it quite clear.

"I find Canadians are in general an unlikeable smug lot"

"It is a dull country"

"I find it the most boooooring country I have ever lived in or been in"

"Family first, otherwise I would NOT live here"

"It is a very long way from a favorite and most certainly not an interesting country for me."

Nothing there about progressives or Muslims.

I would prefer to read cc's explanation and the whole context around it, rather than spin from you or Herman..

She's an adult she's quite capable of doing that..

Or maybe she thinks this thread is tabloid style gossip and a response if beneath her.

Hey, I didn't start this thread! :laugh:

cc

Ya Fash, I do not like being in this country, and have when asked said so "openly"

I try not to say it except when asked or when a point is made of it by others   ... or when smug locals get too carried away with themselves  ... as it is not constructive

I fail to understand / find it extremely weird that dipstick and dipsheath think it being could matter to me  ... when  I have expressed my feelings about it openly and in depth

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Ya Fash, I do not like being in this country, and have when asked said so "openly"

I try not to say it except when asked or when a point is made of it by others   ... or when smug locals get too carried away with themselves  ... as it is not constructive

I fail to understand / find it extremely weird that dipstick and dipsheath think it being could matter to me  ... when  I have expressed my feelings about it openly and in depth

Would  Australia be any fucking better?

Blurt

Quote from: "cc"Ya Fash, I do not like being in this country, and have when asked said so "openly"

Can anyone translate this for me?

My Australian English is a little rusty.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

CC doesn't know the lazy old moocher dialect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Little Ms. Sunshine"
Quote from: "Blurt"

CC doesn't know the lazy old moocher dialect.

Little ms sunshine. ac_toofunny

Bricktop

While your pussy hockey players run around in full body armour, our gladiators play AFL!!!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF7oSCsmJgY

Full body contact, no armour.

Blurt

Bloody bruising makes Oz better than Canada?  ac_wot

I guess we need to define our terms.  :001_tongue:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

cc

We are wayyyy ahead, but we lost a few points on that one