Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How to attract Asian chicks?

Started by Angry White Male, June 17, 2017, 06:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Yup!  Maybe Asian chicks are better in this regard...  They seem to have more loyalty and honour!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Yup!  Maybe Asian chicks are better in this regard...  They seem to have more loyalty and honour!

How many Oriental ladies have you dated?

Angry White Male

I haven't dated one, just a general observation from what I see.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I haven't dated one, just a general observation from what I see.

That doesn't mean much.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I haven't dated one, just a general observation from what I see.

That doesn't mean much.

Mel doesn't realize that there are a lot of different personalities among East Asian women living in Canada..

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When she lost her job down here, she became homeless.

I let her back in, but grew tired of her not doing anything.  She didn't like her old line of work.  I said I will help her with training should she want to do something else.

After a couple months I started to get frustrated with her complete laziness.  She wasn't doing anything...  She couldn't even push the vacuum around while I was at work.

I guess I put too much "pressure" on her to do something other than eat me out of house and home, so she just up and left one day while I was at work, and moved back into her parents place in the Okanagan.

Long distance shit doesn't work for me...  actually, she didn't really work for me.

I'm tired of lazy bitches that don't appreciate anything.  I bust my balls at work, and would have provided her with almost anything.

Fuck modern day bitches.

I have a feeling that no decent woman with an ounce of self-respect would "work" for you. Those that might "work" are probably emotionally or mentally damaged to the point that their self-esteem is all but flushed down the crapper. Case and point....your ex-wife.

Normally for someone like you I would say stay away from relationships that involve people and simply buy a dog.

But even that's a bad idea for you...You're always drunk and you would forget to feed it and you would just shoot the poor unfortunate beast when you got tired of it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Having Renee as your wife is like wearing a rolex and driving a ferrari.

You got the fattest wife... It means you got the moolah.

Odinson

I personally dont like asian chicks.

Yes they are easier to come by but I prefer chicks who give me offspring that look like me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sturm"I personally dont like asian chicks.

Yes they are easier to come by but I prefer chicks who give me offspring that look like me.

Is that why you used to pretend you had triplets with your non existent black girlfriend?

Odinson

I aint fixed on the asian chicks...

The interracial community says that all white men love asian chicks.

A white woman whom thrives on pleasing her man is gonna be ridiculed by the white feminists.

An asian chick loves her man and theres warm food waiting you when you come back home.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Sturm"I personally dont like asian chicks.

Is that why you used to pretend you had triplets with your non existent black girlfriend?

He does that because he's an unemployed alcoholic fool with no life outside of telling stories on these forums.

Renee

Quote from: "Alcoholic"Having Renee as your wife is like wearing a rolex and driving a ferrari.

You do know that it's not the 19th century any more...right? :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Alcoholic"Having Renee as your wife is like wearing a rolex and driving a ferrari.

You do know that it's not the 19th century any more...right? :laugh3:

He drinks vodka for breakfast. He doesn't know much about what goes on outside the walls of his little government subsidized one room apartment.

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie, the stupid gwailo should stay away from our women.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie, the stupid gwailo should stay away from our women.

How many women do you own Rambo?