Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I didn't think Canada was third world?

Started by Angry White Male, June 19, 2017, 07:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...'cause even in fucking Mexico I can get a cell phone signal!

I live in one of the fastest developing areas in Greater Vancouver, yet my fucking cell is useless inside, and just barely works when I step onto my patio.

Telus is "aware" of the problem.  They've been aware of the problem for three fucking years, and nothing has changed.

BUILD ANOTHER FUCKING TOWER!

So what am I supposed to do?  Pay extra for a land-line I don't really need?  Pay $500 for a signal booster?  Telus should BUY me a fucking signal booster.

Fucking unreal.  I bet large towns even in a shithole like Zimbabwe have cell service.

This fucking shithole called Canada has third world infrastructure, which is bullshit considering how much we pay for everything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...'cause even in fucking Mexico I can get a cell phone signal!

I live in one of the fastest developing areas in Greater Vancouver, yet my fucking cell is useless inside, and just barely works when I step onto my patio.

Telus is "aware" of the problem.  They've been aware of the problem for three fucking years, and nothing has changed.

BUILD ANOTHER FUCKING TOWER!

So what am I supposed to do?  Pay extra for a land-line I don't really need?  Pay $500 for a signal booster?  Telus should BUY me a fucking signal booster.

Fucking unreal.  I bet large towns even in a shithole like Zimbabwe have cell service.

This fucking shithole called Canada has third world infrastructure, which is bullshit considering how much we pay for everything.

Cellular service is better in Taiwan than here.

Angry White Male

It's a fucking joke, for what we pay!

It's great that when I'm talking with clients, or even with family, I have to stand outside...  And even then I hope the call doesn't fucking drop.

It's great that I have to always stand outside to use my phone, and still get shitty quality.  It's great that the neighbours can hear every conversation I have.

Fuck is Canada ever third world.  What a shithole.  Other nations are far ahead of us in infrastructure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's a fucking joke, for what we pay!

It's great that when I'm talking with clients, or even with family, I have to stand outside...  And even then I hope the call doesn't fucking drop.

It's great that I have to always stand outside to use my phone, and still get shitty quality.  It's great that the neighbours can hear every conversation I have.

Fuck is Canada ever third world.  What a shithole.  Other nations are far ahead of us in infrastructure.

You like to complain Mel.

Angry White Male

You'd complain too, if you're paying over $100/month for a phone that doesn't work.

Angry White Male

How hard can it be to erect a tower?

They can send a man to the moon, but somehow erecting a tower is difficult to impossible?

Anonymous

I've spent a lot of time in Latin America and the Caribbean. Internet service is better here.

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fucking unreal.  I bet large towns even in a shithole like Zimbabwe have cell service.

Move to Zimbabwe.

Please.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Too many Negroes there for my liking...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Too many Negroes there for my liking...

No problem, Justin will bring them all to Langley, BC. :001_tongue:

Blurt

That was almost funny, Jock.

You're getting there.

It's a slow train coming.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"That was almost funny, Jock.

You're getting there.

It's a slow train coming.

You are so arrogant.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"You are so racist.

He is?

In your mind, what race is this mixed race man racist towards?

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.