The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

No more fake news?

Started by RW, July 06, 2017, 06:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"You're so excitable today Ro!

:laugh:

Maybe his n1gger boyfriend has just fucked his ass and he's still feeling the effects from the orgasm.  :t1528:

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"A handful?  It's already widely documented how Jews are MASSIVELY overrepresented in influential positions in various countries including the US.  But of course good little lefty cucks like you are fine with that......

"Widely documented" meaning neo-Nazi propaganda. You losers think just one Jew would be an overrepresentation.

It's not surprising there are Jews in some influential positions. It's about as shocking as the fact that there are Christians in influential positions.

You're all jealous of how Jews are simply better and smarter than white supremacist scum. Everyone else is better and smarter. You're all way too stupid to get into any influential positions.

Quick - name one famous white supremacist scientist. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you caucasian Romero?

He is.  I'm answering for him because I'm dying to know where this is going.

Nowhere really. Just, if you are white you are a supremacist. I know he really is not a supremacist just like I'm not. But if you listen to a lot of the crap going on with the extreme left......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"A handful?  It's already widely documented how Jews are MASSIVELY overrepresented in influential positions in various countries including the US.  But of course good little lefty cucks like you are fine with that......

"Widely documented" meaning neo-Nazi propaganda. You losers think just one Jew would be an overrepresentation.

It's not surprising there are Jews in some influential positions. It's about as shocking as the fact that there are Christians in influential positions.

You're all jealous of how Jews are simply better and smarter than white supremacist scum. Everyone else is better and smarter. You're all way too stupid to get into any influential positions.

Nowhere really. Just, if you are white you are a supremacist. I know he really is not a supremacist just like I'm not. But if you listen to a lot of the crap going on with the extreme left......

What crap? Explain dear sir.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

More willful ignorance.  :001_rolleyes:  

How about 'white privilege'?

Anonymous

I'm going to be honest, I always thought you were a bit of a nazi. ac_razz

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I have no idea WTF that is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Mengele springs to mind, then of course there's the 1600 or so NS Germany scientists and engineers who moved to the US after WW2.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

Educate yourself Homero, your anti white cuckoldry is fucking embarrassing.

I thought you might mention WWII but they weren't necessarily white supremacists. They were professionals who had to work for the Nazis.

That was a long time ago. Can't find any intelligent white supremacists today!

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I am German, native American, Scottish (I am a Burns and Robbie is a distant ancestor) and lord knows what else.  ac_razz
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I am German, native American, Scottish (I am a Burns and Robbie is a distant ancestor) and lord knows what else.  ac_razz

I'm sure Seoul was just teasing you kiebers.

Aryan

Of course you don't.   :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Mengele springs to mind, then of course there's the 1600 or so NS Germany scientists and engineers who moved to the US after WW2.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

Educate yourself Homero, your anti white cuckoldry is fucking embarrassing.

I thought you might mention WWII but they weren't necessarily white supremacists. They were professionals who had to work for the Nazis.

That was a long time ago. Can't find any intelligent white supremacists today!

David Duke and Kevin McDonald? Sure you might not agree with them, but their intelligence is undeniable.

kiebers

White supremacy/privilege is a reoccurring theme on many of the different vids I view daily. I have heard that from both whites and blacks. I watch a lot of Ben Shapiro and Dinesh D'souza and other vids with Q&A sessions and that has been my take on it.

RW

I don't.

Do you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

White supremacy/privilege is a reoccurring theme on many of the different vids I view daily. I have heard that from both whites and blacks. I watch a lot of Ben Shapiro and Dinesh D'souza and other vids with Q&A sessions and that has been my take on it.

What is it though?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

I don't.

Do you?

You should try using Joogle now and then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege