The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not answering a single one of those hysterical questions, until you address my question....... were you foaming at the mouth when you typed that post?

And you do know that responding to a question with another question is rude right?  ac_dunno

Oooo how about mine!  Give mine a go.  I want to know what's become of all the displaced white people in your country.  Have they boarded ships to Greenland or what?

They move out of an area which becomes overrun with immigrants, resulting in the town or city becoming a non white majority populated area.  

I have already addressed this point.... come on RW, try and pay attention.

But they aren't leaving the country, right?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Renee, frankly, I don't believe anything snopes posts..

The last thing that "fact" checking site is, is objective.

What makes you say that?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not answering a single one of those hysterical questions, until you address my question....... were you foaming at the mouth when you typed that post?

And you do know that responding to a question with another question is rude right?  ac_dunno

Oooo how about mine!  Give mine a go.  I want to know what's become of all the displaced white people in your country.  Have they boarded ships to Greenland or what?

They're all living in with SCOUSE in his one room, cold water, flat.

The line at the communal crapper is a bitch in the morning.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

They move out of an area which becomes overrun with immigrants, resulting in the town or city becoming a non white majority populated area.  

I have already addressed this point.... come on RW, try and pay attention.

But they aren't leaving the country, right?

Sometimes they do, and if things carry on as they are more will do so too....  it is known as 'white flight'.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

They're all living in with SCOUSE in his one room, cold water, flat.

The line at the communal crapper is a bitch in the morning.... :laugh3:

Once again, pitiful Renee. You've been humiliated and exposed for being a left wing piece of shite who masquerades as being on the 'right' politically, and now the best you have is slinging insults.

Well done, you sure showed us nasty white racists.    ac_toofunny

Blazor

I've seen videos of this, its true. The immigrants dont want whitey in the area they are overtaking. They actually incite violence against whitey. You cant live in those areas.

They have also stated that they will overtake the country with their breeding. They have admitted to it. We are only spitting out 1 kid while they spit out 10.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Cheers bro.   :laugh:  

I don't claim to be right all the time,  but I sure as hell try my best to post what I believe to be the truth.

Same here man  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"

I've seen videos of this, its true. The immigrants dont want whitey in the area they are overtaking. They actually incite violence against whitey. You cant live in those areas.

They have also stated that they will overtake the country with their breeding. They have admitted to it. We are only spitting out 1 kid while they spit out 10.

It's true everywhere that immigrants tend to stick together in communities because it offers people supports.  We have pockets of groups here as well but there's no violence.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

So it's their fault we only have one kid?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

But I'd believe Snopes long before I would believe anything that ignorant , little, racist, stain, SCOUSE posts.

Not me, I've seen some of things he posts, and what SCOPES tries to pass off, no thanks, I'll take Scouse  :laugh:

I don't claim to be right all the time,  but I sure as hell try my best to post what I believe to be the truth.

That's part of the problem SCOUSE.  It's not about what you BELIEVE to be the truth.  It's what the truth actually is and I think thanks to preconceived notions, agendas and biases, the actual truth can be pretty damn hard to find but impossible to find if we don't go looking for it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

This is hugely common in the UK where muslims have descended on an area en masse, because quite frankly most white people don't want to live around them, and why the hell should they?

The muslims slowly buy up properties and businesses and turn the place into Pakistan.  Those fuckers stick together like glue, and even the police are often too scared to intervene for fear of being accused of racism...

Renee

But I'd believe Snopes long before I would believe anything that ignorant , little, racist, stain, SCOUSE posts.

Not me, I've seen some of things he posts, and what SCOPES tries to pass off, no thanks, I'll take Scouse  :laugh:

That's the problem. What you believe to be the "truth" is sponge head nonsense fed to you by your suspect alt-right internet sources.

While there is always a vein of truth somewhere buried in your wild-eyed crap, 90% of what you believe to be the "truth" has been twisted into ideological, agenda driven, unadulterated, alt-right, bullshit.

Sad, really.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

That's the problem. What you believe to be the "truth" is sponge head nonsense fed to you by your suspect alt-right internet sources.

While there is always a vein of truth somewhere buried in your wild-eyed crap, 90% of what you believe to be the "truth" has been twisted into ideological, agenda driven, unadulterated, alt-right, bullshit.

Sad, really.

Bingo!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

That's part of the problem SCOUSE.  It's not about what you BELIEVE to be the truth.  It's what the truth actually is and I think thanks to preconceived notions, agendas and biases, the actual truth can be pretty damn hard to find but impossible to find if we don't go looking for it.

I've backed up the vast majority of the points made  in this thread with evidence and facts, this is not just a biased opinion piece...

RW

I've backed up the vast majority of the points made  in this thread with evidence and facts, this is not just a biased opinion piece...

No you haven't.  You even started this thread with someone else's posted opinion.

:oeudC:
Beware of Gaslighters!