The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Tell me this, Romero...

Consider the current state of islam in the West; disharmony, distrust, violence, terrorism, extremism, expansionism and dis-integration.

Now, where do YOU think this situation is taking us into the future? A better world?

Do you think, for one moment, that there will be a point in times to come when Islam proclaims that it rejects its violent shibboleths, rejects the dictates in the koran that subjugates and mutilates, proclaims superiority and criminalises homesexuality, and becomes at peace with the infidels?

Do you see THAT happening?

If so, what will precipitate said conversion to Western values?

Hey, he was out for dinner with his life partner and wasn't attacked by Islamists for being a fruit . Therefore,  Islam is not a problem :crazy:

There are no, no go zones YET in Vancouver. Western European cities did not have sharia patrolled no go zones in the past either.

Romero

Consider the current state of islam in the West; disharmony, distrust, violence, terrorism, extremism, expansionism and dis-integration.

Now, where do YOU think this situation is taking us into the future? A better world?

Do you think, for one moment, that there will be a point in times to come when Islam proclaims that it rejects its violent shibboleths, rejects the dictates in the koran that subjugates and mutilates, proclaims superiority and criminalises homesexuality, and becomes at peace with the infidels?

The West isn't doing that bad, Brick. Standards of living are rising, crime is lessening, education is growing... things are a lot better than say WWII when we murdered each other just for fun and "white genocide" became the latest fad for losers.

Not that we don't have problems. But ya might want to notice our problems are mainly caused by people that have already been here for a long time.

Newcomers have been integrating just fine. Things are a lot better ever since newcomers have been coming to our countries before they were even countries. Things are a lot better than when we brought over African slaves, had a "White Australia" policy, interned Japanese, and made Chinese pay a head tax.

The kind of people the West and people like you feared for no good reason. You don't want to be on the wrong side of history again, and your paranoia isn't accomplishing anything.

Don't bother feigning your faux outrage over Islam "criminalizing homosexuality". Christians and others do it and you don't give a fuck. It hasn't been Muslims in the West fighting the most against LGBTQ rights. Plenty of people here on the forum too, so don't bother giving me that crap.

Anonymous

QuoteDon't bother feigning your faux outrage over Islam "criminalizing homosexuality". Christians and others do it and you don't give a fuck. It hasn't been Muslims in the West fighting the most against LGBTQ rights

I don't bring my faith into politics, but even those that Christians that do, do not support caning, flogging or hanging gay people..

Maybe a traditional definition of marriage, but that's a far cry from torture and killing..

We have no equivalent of sharia law.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"
QuoteDon't bother feigning your faux outrage over Islam "criminalizing homosexuality". Christians and others do it and you don't give a fuck. It hasn't been Muslims in the West fighting the most against LGBTQ rights

I don't bring my faith into politics, but even those that Christians that do, do not support caning, flogging or hanging gay people..

Maybe a traditional definition of marriage, but that's a far cry from torture and killing..

Do you approve of same-sex marriage?

Blurt

Fash... faith IS political.

It has never been otherwise.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Fash... faith IS political.

How would you know what my faith is?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

Do you approve of same-sex marriage?

What secular adults do is none of my business.

Romero

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Dude, you're not helping your cause, whatever that might be.

We should have learned from our histories of ridiculous prejudices and stereotypes. We haven't.

I'm not helping my cause??? Dude - the author of this thread thinks that YOU and most everyone else have no place in our society. He's a fucking white supremacist and a fucking Nazi. I'm against his beliefs, so I am against anyone who says anyone can't integrate. Especially since I know for a fact that all our people have more than integrated. People like YOU have made our country what it is.

When people like SCOUSE talk about "white genocide", they want to get rid of people like you.

I find it amusing that many of you are more critical of me than SCOUSE. I've only ever welcomed and appreciated newcomers and that's each and every one of you.

Bricktop

The West isn't doing that bad, Brick. Standards of living are rising, crime is lessening, education is growing... things are a lot better than say WWII when we murdered each other just for fun and "white genocide" became the latest fad for losers.

Not that we don't have problems. But ya might want to notice our problems are mainly caused by people that have already been here for a long time.

Newcomers have been integrating just fine. Things are a lot better ever since newcomers have been coming to our countries before they were even countries. Things are a lot better than when we brought over African slaves, had a "White Australia" policy, interned Japanese, and made Chinese pay a head tax.

The kind of people the West and people like you feared for no good reason. You don't want to be on the wrong side of history again, and your paranoia isn't accomplishing anything.

Don't bother feigning your faux outrage over Islam "criminalizing homosexuality". Christians and others do it and you don't give a fuck. It hasn't been Muslims in the West fighting the most against LGBTQ rights. Plenty of people here on the forum too, so don't bother giving me that crap.

I see.

An interesting response...mainly because it utterly failed to answer the question.

Whatever shape the West is in is not relevant to this discussion. I won't bother rebutting your "Shape Of Our Nations" claim, nor your idiotic remark about WW2.

Now, I will address your claim that newcomers are "integrating just fine". I am assuming that you are ignoring the terror attacks and murders in London, Sydney, Paris, Brussels, Madrid, Berlin, Orlando, Boston and the hundreds of others interdicted by the respective anti-terror authorities the world over. These, clearly, do not matter to you. It also doesn't count that in Australia, muslims are a net DRAIN on the economy due to their demands on our welfare system. See, just because things were OK THEN, it does not necessarily follow that things are OK NOW. Human history has changed course MANY times because sooner or later the status quo is exploited by people with conflicting interests.

As to that asinine remark about Xtians...it does not bear a response.

Blurt

You've made your faith public on these boards.

Also, I wasn't talking about your faith, specifically; I was talking about faith, generally (which would include your faith).

Proclaiming that, say, homosexuality is a sin (as the Bible clearly does) is a political statement (in the sense that it relates to how people ought to govern themselves or their lives or the societies in which they live).

I don't care what your particular faith is; if it falls somewhere under the banner of Christianity, it's political. The same holds true for the other two.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Romero

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I see.

An interesting response...mainly because it utterly failed to answer the question.

Whatever shape the West is in is not relevant to this discussion. I won't bother rebutting your "Shape Of Our Nations" claim, nor your idiotic remark about WW2.

Now, I will address your claim that newcomers are "integrating just fine". I am assuming that you are ignoring the terror attacks and murders in London, Sydney, Paris, Brussels, Madrid, Berlin, Orlando, Boston and the t hundreds of others interdicted by the respective anti-terror authorities the world over. These, clearly, do not matter to you. It also doesn't count that in Australia, muslims are a net DRAIN on the economy due to their demands on our welfare system. See, just because things were OK THEN, it does not necessarily follow that things are OK NOW. Human history has changed course MANY times because sooner or later the status quo is exploited by people with conflicting interests.

As to that asinine remark about Xtians...it does not bear a response.

Whatever shape the West is in is not relevant to the discussion? Isn't the shape of the West what you and SCOUSE have been arguing about this whole time?

You're unconformable with the fact that Western, white, Christian Europeans murdered each other in a couple of world wars just a short time ago, eh? You forget how we all fought against white supremacy and fascism. It wasn't that long ago.

You're trying to make the same argument that SCOUSE is. I will never be on that side.

Blurt

I stand with you, B'Romero!

Nazi punks fuck off!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs_Q4hEqmA
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

You've made your faith public on these boards.

Also, I wasn't talking about your faith, specifically; I was talking about faith, generally (which would include your faith).

Proclaiming that, say, homosexuality is a sin (as the Bible clearly does) is a political statement (in the sense that it relates to how people ought to govern themselves or their lives or the societies in which they live).

I don't care what your particular faith is; if it falls somewhere under the banner of Christianity, it's political. The same holds true for the other two.

My faith is not general, it is personal, but I wouldn't expect a secular person to understand that..

Proclamations as you call them are not for the secular state, scripture is for Christians..

Jesus let the secular state look after political matters..

Christianity has no version of sharia law..

I'm afraid you have us confused with a man made religion.

Anonymous

My faith is not general, it is personal, but I wouldn't expect a secular person to understand that..

Proclamations as you call them are not for the secular state, scripture is for Christians..

Jesus let the secular state look after political matters..

Christianity has no version of sharia law..

I'm afraid you have us confused with a man made religion.

You schooled the lazy old moocher.  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

He's worried you might seek office and force him to pull his own weight for once in his life.  

I still think your faith as you call it IS a man made religion, but I don't fucking care. Like you said, there is no Calvinist version of sharia law. We don't have to be scared of drawing pictures of JC like we do mo. You guys don't kill people who leave your religion. Your churches don't prescribe ways  of killing homos like Homo-ero. I think you guys are weired, but you are not political and at the end of the day, your weird ways are no skin off of my shapely yellow ass.

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm afraid you have us confused with a man made religion.

Because, of course, if the earth was devoid of humans, Christianity would have nevertheless flourished.  :001_rolleyes:

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ywsprk.jpg">
Aimin\' to misbehave.