The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Right.  I didn't read it because a) it's plagarized b) TL:DR (don't even pretend you read that shit) c) I don't give a fuck.

Sources are really important and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.

So, if I have my own thoughts and opinions, unsupported by a "source", they are less valid?

That, folks, is why we are being controlled by a political and academic elite.

Their thoughts, based on "data" and "research" are unimpeachable. Like global warming, multiculturalism, social justice and the judicial system. They are all backed by "sources".

How are THEY working out for us?

RW

Your own opinions are sourced because YOU are the source.  These are not SCOUSE's words, thoughts or otherwise.

That's the importance of sources my doughheaded friend.  They needs to be posted so they can be scrutinized.

DERP.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

So, unless you can attribute these "thoughts" to a "source", they are unworthy of discussion in a FUCKING WEB FORUM???

This is not Nerd University, dear.

Its a discussion forum. You seem unable to distinguish between a hallowed and respected educational institution, and a group of plebs having a chat.

RW

I want to be able to look at the "research" this shit is based on.  It goes to credibility.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, well, well.

Scouse posts an argument; a perspective on the white world.

And all the little lefties and troll chasers leap up and down and do everything BUT address the tenets of the actual post.

But, if it were about blacks, or muslims, you would nod your head in sombre agreement and murmur about how cruel and unfair the white dominant world is.

You're simply too embarrassed to enter the debate on where white people sit on the world's cultural stage, and too filled with faux "shame" to even consider that white people have been their own worst enemy for generations, all based on an assumption of guilt and culpability for all the ills of the worldl.

You nailed it. The source thing was a deflection because the subject is in conflict with their prog sensibilities.

Renee identifies right you tool.

she identifies as a sperm whale

you want some ? ac_toofunny
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

And all the little lefties and troll chasers leap up and down and do everything BUT address the tenets of the actual post.

But, if it were about blacks, or muslims, you would nod your head in sombre agreement and murmur about how cruel and unfair the white dominant world is.

You're simply too embarrassed to enter the debate on where white people sit on the world's cultural stage, and too filled with faux "shame" to even consider that white people have been their own worst enemy for generations, all based on an assumption of guilt and culpability for all the ills of the worldl.

You nailed it. The source thing was a deflection because the subject is in conflict with their prog sensibilities.

What are you babbling about? I'm not here every minute of the day. Some of us do have to work to pay for the windfalls Justin gives to terrorists.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I want to be able to look at the "research" this shit is based on.  It goes to credibility.

Research for yourself if you doubt it. Its not hard to Google the data described in the OP.

Then you can rebut as you wish.

RW

What are you babbling about? I'm not here every minute of the day. Some of us do have to work to pay for the windfalls Justin gives to terrorists.

I'm sorry I pointed out that you were talking out of your ass.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "RW"I want to be able to look at the "research" this shit is based on.  It goes to credibility.

Research for yourself if you doubt it. Its not hard to Google the data described in the OP.

Then you can rebut as you wish.

Too much work to talk to a Jew hating meatball.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Jews hate meatballs?

Oy vay.

Anonymous

What a lovely thread..

Makes one feel all warm and fuzzy.

Anonymous

I would assume a post in this thread..

I haven't read every post either, and I doubt I will.

Thiel

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Let's look specifically at some individual nations, and see how their white population is faring.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

White births now account for less than half of all births in the United States. As if that wasn't a bad enough indicator for the future of the white race, this next article illustrates that, for the first time ever in US history, the white death rates outnumber the white birth rates. These two facts, combined with increasing mass immigration from non-white countries, means that if present trends continue white Americans will soon be a minority.

UNITED KINGDOM

A 2013 article highlights that in 2011, 31% of children born in the UK were born to one foreign parent. In the same year, it was shown that 18% of children born were born to two foreign parents, meaning altogether 49% of children born in the UK that year had foreign ancestry. Professor David Coleman, of Oxford University, said: "On current trends European populations will become more ethnically diverse, with the possibility that today's majority ethnic groups will no longer comprise a numerical majority." What he means, then, without all the politically correct euphemisms that he has to use, is that whites will be a minority in Britain before long. How long? 2066. Already, white British people are a minority at 45% in London, with another 15% being non-British whites. So, only 60% of London is white, according to the 2011 Census. Is that acceptable? Would it be acceptable if Abuja was 45% Nigerian, or would it be labelled what it is - population replacement?

GERMANY

The 2011 fertility rate for Germany was just 1.36 per woman. Again, well below the 2.1 necessary just for replacement. Only 663,000 babies were born in Germany in 2011, the lowest in history - contrast this to the peak, in 1964 when German births (east and west) reached 1.4 million. That's over a 50% decrease in less than 50 years, and combined with mass immigration into Germany from Turkey, the wider Middle East and Africa, will mean that Germans will soon be a minority in Germany.

The writer is a worry wart. Think positively. Perhaps immigrants will make these three fine nations even better.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

QuoteI haven't read every post either, and I doubt I will.

Why not?

Why is it so hard to recognise the wonderful things the white race has achieved? Everyone is oh so willing, if not joyfully enthusiastic in condemning and abusing the white race for its many evils, as if ONLY white's have committed these abhorrent deeds.

Perhaps those who feel OK in berating whites for their global conduct should look into the history of black Africa. Zulus, Huthus and Tsutis, and the ongoing madness of Sudan. What about the Ottoman Empire? The Persian invasion of Europe. How about Japan's attack on China and America. Or, speaking of China, what about their occupation of Tibet and Manchuria?

White guilt is an industry, perpetuated by whites too immature, browbeaten and invested in their own misery to the extent that making it right with those we've subjugated gives meaning to their worthless existence.

Yes, white colonialism was an abhorration...but look at those nations that were colonised. India doesn't seem to be suffering, nor Singapore, America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and even Hong Kong. Vibrant, healthy and peaceful countries, prosperous and modern.

Whites have a LOT to be proud of. Democracy. A fair justice system. Open media. Modern cities. Technical marvels. Advances in medicine and human health services.

How many non-white cultures can claim the same?

In fact, Fashionista, your family was so enamoured by white culture, they emigrated to one, and you were welcomed with open arms and access to all the advantages.

Show some respect.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"Right.  I didn't read it because a) it's plagarized b) TL:DR

Riiiiiiight, and Soulbro is a white supremacist.  ac_toofunny

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, unless you can attribute these "thoughts" to a "source", they are unworthy of discussion in a FUCKING WEB FORUM???

This is not Nerd University, dear.

Its a discussion forum. You seem unable to distinguish between a hallowed and respected educational institution, and a group of plebs having a chat.

Its clearly a diversion tactic so the little dears don't have to face upto some very uncomfortable truths.   :laugh:

Quote from: "Thiel"
The writer is a worry wart. Think positively. Perhaps immigrants will make these three fine nations even better.

Ok but when the so called 'minorities' begin to become a majority in certain parts of a country, and the immigration levels are still at a high level, then what?