News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Will there be a White Revolution in the US?

Started by Aryan, August 12, 2017, 11:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I just can't justify the racism which is what these KKK types are - RACISTS.

Violence is never okaybut neither is being a racist piece of shit.  It's time we moved past this race shit and that starts with getting rid of the KKK types.

I would agree with you about KKK types, but why stop there?

The counter protesters in Charlottesville were equally intolerant and violent..

Isn't it time we got rid of antifa and BLM types too?

Shame on Trump for calling out both sides.  :crazy:

Antifa groups are so intolerant of anyone who opposes stopping the flood of fake refugees should be silenced by mob force.

White nationalists are small, disorganized and broke. Antifa groups represent a lot bigger threat to diversity of opinions.

The double standards of our chattering classes is so blatant.

I tend to agree again. I'm a fiscally conservative minority man. Antifa's marxist supporters would shut me down too if they knew I was going to speak at a public event.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I just can't justify the racism which is what these KKK types are - RACISTS.

Violence is never okaybut neither is being a racist piece of shit.  It's time we moved past this race shit and that starts with getting rid of the KKK types.

I would agree with you about KKK types, but why stop there?

The counter protesters in Charlottesville were equally intolerant and violent..

Isn't it time we got rid of antifa and BLM types too?

Shame on Trump for calling out both sides.  :crazy:

Antifa groups are so intolerant of anyone who opposes stopping the flood of fake refugees should be silenced by mob force.

White nationalists are small, disorganized and broke. Antifa groups represent a lot bigger threat to diversity of opinions.

The double standards of our chattering classes is so blatant.

I tend to agree again. I'm a fiscally conservative minority man. Antifa's marxist supporters would shut me down too if they knew I was going to speak at a public event.

This is what makes all the groups under antifa's umbrella so dangerous. They are like the brown shirts intimidating  and beating up anyone who says anything they don't like. Their influence is big on US  college campuses too. Invite Ann Coulter to speak and you'll see what I mean. This is why there are 100, 000 signatures on a  petition to have antifa declared a domestic terror organization.