News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

RW wanted a new thread, so I'll give her one!

Started by Angry White Male, August 19, 2017, 02:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Did you use your own vehicle and purchase your own fuel?

Yup. Went through a lot of vehicles. On average was 100 miles a day. The furthest delivery could be 7 or 8 miles out. We did get some gas compensation, .60 cent for every $10 dollars, but that has not gone up in 20 years, yet they added the delivery fee, and never upped the driver's pay. I even did an employee book test, and was told it would give me a .10 raise, you know what the dyke (she was a man hater) told me.... "you want a raise, drive faster" and I was already one of the top drivers. I never got a raise there. Where Im at now I make roughly the same as then, but there are no good days or bad days, just all average days, but its constant. Whats fucked is everything around here has either doubled or tripled since then in price.

Found out why the delivery fees were added, at least I think I do, to pay for the technology they been adding. Those GPS car toppers, that let the customer know where their pizza is. Plus the apps and stuff. Dominos has the "pizza tracker", Papa Johns is about to get it too. You'll be able to see on a map where he/she is. I dont think you can at Dominos right now other than if its in the oven or on the way or at your house and stuff.

She really takes advantage of her employees. I think SL is right. The drivers and any other employees she screws should band together and inform her that not pizza gets made or delivered until there are changes.

Blurt

Quote from: "Shen Li"I don't want to seem like some labour organizer, but all the drivers should get together and tell the white dike owner that no more pizzas get delivered until she starts giving drivers an opportunity to make a wage.

You seem like some labour organizer.

Just sayin'.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

It's time to thaw him out...

https://image.ibb.co/mbRKrk/disappearance_hoffa.jpg">

GORDY GAMBINO

$ 7 FOOD DELIVERY FEE FOR PERTH

STRALIA YA CUNTS
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's time to thaw him out...

https://image.ibb.co/mbRKrk/disappearance_hoffa.jpg">

Move over, Rover! Let Jimmy take over!
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
She can deliver her own fucking pizzas on a skateboard if she keeps that up.

:laugh:

Its actually the franchise owner that is the cause of the delivery fee, the dyke was a whole other ballgame. Shes gone, she moved to Florida, came back and wanted her job, but I was friends with the supervisor, I told him dont do it, you dont want her back. He listened lol  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
She really takes advantage of her employees. I think SL is right. The drivers and any other employees she screws should band together and inform her that not pizza gets made or delivered until there are changes.

At one point, those of us at Papa Johns and Dominos were talking about forming a pizza driver union. It never did get started though.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
She can deliver her own fucking pizzas on a skateboard if she keeps that up.

:laugh:

Its actually the franchise owner that is the cause of the delivery fee, the dyke was a whole other ballgame. Shes gone, she moved to Florida, came back and wanted her job, but I was friends with the supervisor, I told him dont do it, you dont want her back. He listened lol  ac_drinks

The delivery fee should go to the driver, not the franchise owner or the company.