Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Poll: 40% of Americans blame both sides for Charlottesville Violence

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2017, 07:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That clash in Virginia is sucking all the oxygen out of room. So, this will be my last thread on those events.

our in 10 Americans believe that "both sides" were equally responsible for the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend, indicating that President Trump's comments at a combative press conference earlier this week resonated with more of the public than expected. Another 46 percent of Americans believe that far-right groups were most responsible for the violence, the SurveyMonkey poll found, whereas just 9 percent believe counter-protesters are most to blame.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/719237/40-percent-americans-agree-trump-that-both-sides-equally-responsible-charlottesville-violence">http://theweek.com/speedreads/719237/40 ... e-violence">http://theweek.com/speedreads/719237/40-percent-americans-agree-trump-that-both-sides-equally-responsible-charlottesville-violence

Anonymous

Conservative Student Joins Anti-Racism Vigil, Gets Assaulted by Leftists.

This is how tolerant antifa fascists are of people like myself who don't share their intolerance.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shDBeow25iQ

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
">

LMAO  :laugh:

If South woulda won man, we woulda been so much better off lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Regardless of what you think about the stupid violence of Charlottetown, one side represents a dying, racist point of view.  That's why these white supremacist POSes are getting told to fuck off and they should be told to fuck off.

The thing that also gets me is Martin Luther King was very clear - your message gets lost when you get violent.  It's time to follow history again and follow the peaceful way.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Stupidest thing I've ever seen is protest protesters. So counter productive.

All they do is harden those dumb  twats they try to block ... increasing their will further and causing similar ilk to sympathise and sign on.

Added "publicity" always works that way

STUPID ... and it doesn't end with more hardened nazis ... it's worse ...  the hard core of the protest protesters are simply violent anarchists growing in numbers also  ... who will get progressively more violent as time goes on to achieve their "cause / power show of the moment"

Not to mention the danger created along with the added and otherwise unnecessary huge and costly police presence needed to keep them from attacking
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

Quote from: "cc"Stupidest thing I've ever seen is protest protesters. So counter productive.

All they do is harder those dumb  twats they try to block ... increasing their will further and causing similar ilk to sympathise and sign on.

STUPID ... and it doesn't end with more hardened nazis ... it's worse ...  the hard core of the protest protesters are simply violent anarchists growing in numbers also  ... who will get progressively more violent as time goes on to achieve their "cause / power show of the moment"

Not to mention the danger created along with the added and otherwise unnecessary huge and costly police presence needed to keep them from attacking

Like a snowball rolling down hill and gaining mass and momentum....idiots....

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "cc"Stupidest thing I've ever seen is protest protesters. So counter productive.

All they do is harder those dumb  twats they try to block ... increasing their will further and causing similar ilk to sympathise and sign on.

Like a snowball rolling down hill and gaining mass and momentum....idiots....

I think it's hard for people not to react strongly when racists come to town.  I'm not sure I wouldn't be out there wanting to kick their ass too but it gains stmpathizers and that is counterproductive.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Regardless of what you think about the stupid violence of Charlottetown, one side represents a dying, racist point of view.  That's why these white supremacist POSes are getting told to fuck off and they should be told to fuck off.

The thing that also gets me is Martin Luther King was very clear - your message gets lost when you get violent.  It's time to follow history again and follow the peaceful way.

Fuck,  you are stupid. A handful of poor, ostracized people with zero political influence is no more a threat to  the US than Lyndon Larouche's theories becoming mainstream.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"Regardless of what you think about the stupid violence of Charlottetown, one side represents a dying, racist point of view.  That's why these white supremacist POSes are getting told to fuck off and they should be told to fuck off.

if HE IS SUCH AN EQUAL U GO SUCK HIS CAWK
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

Fuck,  you are stupid. A handful of poor, ostracized people with zero political influence is no more a threat to  the US than Lyndon Larouche's theories becoming mainstream.

What are you talking about?  Who said they were a threat to the US?

Learn to read you fertilizer huffing motherfucker.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO":pop: It's on folks

Not, if the Ukrainian redneck runs out of bowel wash.