Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Poll: 40% of Americans blame both sides for Charlottesville Violence

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2017, 07:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"Blazor, as you can see RW is the dumbest piece of shit on the internet. What the idiot starts calling folks rightards she lost any argument long ago.She's too stupid to figure it out.

Thats why I feel she leans more to one side than the other. She calls certain sides names, but doesnt the other. Maybe it was all the scarring from Scouse?  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"Blazor, as you can see RW is the dumbest piece of shit on the internet. What the idiot starts calling folks rightards she lost any argument long ago.She's too stupid to figure it out.

Thats why I feel she leans more to one side than the other. She calls certain sides names, but doesnt the other. Maybe it was all the scarring from Scouse?  :laugh:

It can be difficult to be objective about the violence that took place in Charlottesville and Quebec City when you have a poster who doesn't even hide that he admires fascism..

Not even iron horse jockey goes that far..

But, as much as I find both sides views sickening, I stand by that the antifa side is the more violent one....and a lot more violent too.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It can be difficult to be objective about the violence that took place in Charlottesville and Quebec City when you have a poster who doesn't even hide that he admires fascism..

Not even iron horse jockey goes that far..

But, as much as I find both sides views sickening, I stand by that the antifa side is the more violent one....and a lot more violent too.

Fash has her glasses on  ac_cool

Glad the majority of the posters here are not blinded by the media  ac_drinks

I live near Klanville. They dont bother nobody. Nice people. They dont like to be fucked with though. Racism is dying out, and will continue to do so unless the fires are flamed... which has been going on. When Obama came into office, a lot blacks, gays and such felt like they gained power to a degree. With Trump, they think they will lose some of that power, and they are acting out. By acting out against those white supremacists, they flamed the fires, and prolly increased the supremacists base. Racism was on the way out before Obama, but I've seen it increasing more and more since, and its not one type of racism.

RW

Oh I have definite views about racist pieces of shit who carry tiki torches and chant hatred in the streets. I make no bones about it either.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I live near Klanville. They dont bother nobody. Nice people. They dont like to be fucked with though. Racism is dying out, and will continue to do so unless the fires are flamed... which has been going on. When Obama came into office, a lot blacks, gays and such felt like they gained power to a degree. With Trump, they think they will lose some of that power, and they are acting out. By acting out against those white supremacists, they flamed the fires, and prolly increased the supremacists base. Racism was on the way out before Obama, but I've seen it increasing more and more since, and its not one type of racism.

Fash is an observant person.

Racism is still on the way out. A change at the white house doesn't stop the momentum.

What is changing is the amount of violence at protests. And I don't finger the alt right exclusively for the increase either.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Racism is still on the way out. A change at the white house doesn't stop the momentum.

What is changing is the amount of violence at protests. And I don't finger the alt right exclusively for the increase either.

Are you sure the amount of violence is changing?  I haven't seen any statistics on it or really looked into it.  Do you have something demonstrable?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
Oh I have definite views about racist pieces of shit who carry tiki torches and chant hatred in the streets. I make no bones about it either.

I dont blame ya RW. But the tiki torches I didnt see anything wrong, it was at night  :laugh:  . As far as the chants of hate, I havent seen any videos of it other than the media saying they were. The only chants I seen that night were "blood and soil" "you will not replace us" and "save Jackson and Lee". I did not see things like "hang the n1ggers" "we want slaves again" or "attack on black"  :laugh:

RW

I saw one video of them chanting about Jews but Blazor, having been to many rallies, a lot of shit is said and done that goes unseen.  I watched videos where people were saying the intimidation by the alt-right started the night before even.

Also I read some lists of the groups that were present and there were a lot of different groups on both sides - groups I've never heard of.  Who ultimately gets the credit for the violence?  The organizers?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"I saw one video of them chanting about Jews but Blazor, having been to many rallies, a lot of shit is said and done that goes unseen.  I watched videos where people were saying the intimidation by the alt-right started the night before even.

Also I read some lists of the groups that were present and there were a lot of different groups on both sides - groups I've never heard of.  Who ultimately gets the credit for the violence?  The organizers?

Did they actually say "Jews"? Cause I swear I only seen the ones where they were saying "You". Maybe they were supremacists from Jersey and were saying You's but sounded like Jews  :laugh:

RW

Quote from: "RW"I saw one video of them chanting about Jews but Blazor, having been to many rallies, a lot of shit is said and done that goes unseen.  I watched videos where people were saying the intimidation by the alt-right started the night before even.

Did they actually say "Jews"? Cause I swear I only seen the ones where they were saying "You". Maybe they were supremacists from Jersey and were saying You's but sounded like Jews  :laugh:

It was definitely Jew.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Thiel

Are you sure the amount of violence is changing?  I haven't seen any statistics on it or really looked into it.  Do you have something demonstrable?

Murdered cops in three different cities in the US. That is pretty bold.
gay, conservative and proud

RW

Quote from: "Thiel"

Murdered cops in three different cities in the US. That is pretty bold.

That's not violence at protests though is it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"
Quotefrom Jersey

:laugh:

Quote from: "RW"I missed that joke!  LOL!

ac_drinks