Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

welcome Harry

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shin

Quote from: "RW"
I loved Chicago so much and I only spent a few hours there.

What did you get to see while you were here?

RW

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "RW"
I loved Chicago so much and I only spent a few hours there.

What did you get to see while you were here?

We went up to the top of the "Willis" Tower (aka Sears Tower) then hit Giordano's for pizza.  I really wanted to go to the Pier but it closed at like 10 or something so we were too late.

I am itching to go back though.  I thought it was a beautiful city.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"How's things going Shin?

Not bad. I'm still working on the fitness thing. I've lost over 60 lbs so far. I do a lot of walking, but interval training helps a lot, too.

Congratulations shin, but don't get too skinny..

What do you mean by interval training?

RW

Not bad. I'm still working on the fitness thing. I've lost over 60 lbs so far. I do a lot of walking, but interval training helps a lot, too.

Sixty Pounds!!!!??!?!  Holy shit shin!  That's amazing!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

You know where I want to go?  Up into the torch of the Statue of Liberty.

You know that the public used to be able to climb up there, like 100 years ago?

Then people became fat and feeble, and probably someone fell down the narrow ladder and passageway, so it has been closed to the public ever since.

It should be opened to physically fit people like me, and the fatties and gimps will just have to be turned away.  Discrimination?  It sure is!  But some people just cannot do what other people can, and sadly are not "equal" in all regards.

Harry

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't see how an Asian can get too skinny.

They're supposed to be skinny.

Best BMI for an Asian woman is 16 or 17.

Caucasian women are "officially" supposed to around 20-25, but 18 is the limit in my book.

Angry White Male

My ex-wife/current partner is getting a bit chubby.  I do NOT find this attractive.

Harry

Quote from: "Angry White Male"My ex-wife/current partner is getting a bit chubby.  I do NOT find this attractive.

I had a row with my wife a while ago and she asked me the old question "Well, why did you marry me"?.

I put aside all the usual pretenses and truthfully told her "Because you had a BMI of 17".

She didn't talk to me for a while after that.   :roll:

Angry White Male

I flat out told her she's getting chubby.  She didn't really say anything, but I don't really like it, and I know she doesn't either.

However, she fucking eats too much.  CONSTANT fucking snacking, so no wonder she's getting fat.

RW

My husband would never in a million years even hint if I was chubby.  If I ask him if I look fat in something, he asks me if I think he looks stupid enough to answer that.

Don't be assholes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

She is getting slightly chubby, and I let her know.  If it wasn't for her smile, and (mostly) nice personality, I wouldn't babysit her...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Harry

Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't see how an Asian can get too skinny.

They're supposed to be skinny.

Best BMI for an Asian woman is 16 or 17.

Caucasian women are "officially" supposed to around 20-25, but 18 is the limit in my book.

OK.  So I've just been told that shin:

(a) Isn't Asian, and

(b) Isn't a woman

So, shin, sorry about that.  My bad.  That's what assumptions will do to you.   :dash1:

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Neither can she.

That's kinda sad in both directions...

(you set it up Mel...had to take it...LOL)
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone