A

welcome Harry

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "kiebers"How's things going Shin?

Not bad. I'm still working on the fitness thing. I've lost over 60 lbs so far. I do a lot of walking, but interval training helps a lot, too.

Congratulations shin, but don't get too skinny..

What do you mean by interval training?

I don't see how an Asian can get too skinny.

They're supposed to be skinny.

Best BMI for an Asian woman is 16 or 17.

Caucasian women are "officially" supposed to around 20-25, but 18 is the limit in my book.

I'm five foot two and weigh ninety eight pounds.

Harry

So, you're a bit on the chubby side.  I guess that comes with kids.

I would have thought 90 pounds would be more like it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harry"So, you're a bit on the chubby side.  I guess that comes with kids.

I'm a whale.

:laugh:

Harry

Quote from: "Harry"So, you're a bit on the chubby side.  I guess that comes with kids.

I'm a whale.

Absolutely frikken' huge.  ac_biggrin

I've always been a fan of Asian immigration, largely because the chicks are so hot.  I put a lot of that down to the Asian diet that they brought over with them.

Now, of course, we have a lot of Australia-born ethnic Asians.  Unfortunately, but unsurprisingly, when they grow up on a western diet they get just as fat as the Anglo chicks.

Very, very, disturbing stuff.

Anonymous

I'm a whale.

I've always been a fan of Asian immigration, largely because the chicks are so hot.  I put a lot of that down to the Asian diet that they brought over with them.

Now, of course, we have a lot of Australia-born ethnic Asians.  Unfortunately, but unsurprisingly, when they grow up on a western diet they get just as fat as the Anglo chicks.

I notice the less educated people are, the more likely they are to have a poor diet and weight issues..

That transcends race.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"My husband would never in a million years even hint if I was chubby.  If I ask him if I look fat in something, he asks me if I think he looks stupid enough to answer that.

Don't be assholes.

I would say '' you look chubby in this'' , have you in a head lock ,while I pile drive my cawk into the abyss of ya ass baby ya anal size whore. Moneys on the table.

ac_razz
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Neither can she.

That's kinda sad in both directions...

(you set it up Mel...had to take it...LOL)
a-haaaaa   :laugh3:

Anonymous

I'm a whale.

I  uess to a bony armed little faggot like she would seem huge.

You are a piece of frickin shit. Man, I would like to bounce your skull off a curb.

Harry

The average skinny Asian chick could knock out the rest of your rotting teeth and use them for mahjong.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harry"The average skinny Asian chick could knock out the rest of your rotting teeth and use them for mahjong.

Is that what happened to your teeth girly man. Fash knocked them out. That was selfish of her. All she saved  me was snapping your skinny little turkey neck like a twig.

Moronic faggot.

Harry

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Harry"The average skinny Asian chick could knock out the rest of your rotting teeth and use them for mahjong.

Is that what happened to your teeth girly man. Fash knocked them out. That was selfish of her. All she saved  me was snapping your skinny little turkey neck like a twig.

Moronic faggot.
Moron?  ac_toofunny

I'm pretty sure that each of the pot plants on my porch has a higher IQ than you.

Anonymous

Moronic faggot.

Lots of assumptions here..

East Asian women are skinny, you think Harry is dumb and weak and vice versa..

I have to say you're both being childish.

Anonymous

Moronic faggot.
Moron?  ac_toofunny

I'm pretty sure that each of the pot plants on my porch has a higher IQ than you.

But, he did school you about fracking.

:icon_wink:

Harry

Moronic faggot.
Moron?  ac_toofunny

But, he did school you about hydraulic fracturing.

Not in the least.  I said at the beginning I didn't know much about it.  After listening to Herman I probably know less.

Anonymous

Moronic faggot.
Moron?  ac_toofunny

But, he did school you about hydraulic fracturing.

Not in the least.  I said at the beginning I didn't know much about it.  After listening to Herman I probably know less.

I didn't dumb it down enough for you I see. My bad you retarded little bullshitting wanker.