A

welcome Harry

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Harry"The average skinny Asian chick could knock out the rest of your rotting teeth and use them for mahjong.

Is that what happened to your teeth girly man. Fash knocked them out. That was selfish of her. All she saved  me was snapping your skinny little turkey neck like a twig.

Moronic faggot.
Moron?  ac_toofunny

I'm pretty sure that each of the pot plants on my porch has a higher IQ than you.

But, he did school you about hydraulic fracturing.

:icon_wink:

Ya, like that required much effort. ac_toofunny

Harry

Quote from: "Harry"The average skinny Asian chick could knock out the rest of your rotting teeth and use them for mahjong.

Is that what happened to your teeth girly man. Fash knocked them out. That was selfish of her. All she saved  me was snapping your skinny little turkey neck like a twig.

Moronic faggot.
Moron?  ac_toofunny

I'm pretty sure that each of the pot plants on my porch has a higher IQ than you.

Herman has a vested interest in his industry, and I wouldn't expect an honest uncritical analysis from him.

Anonymous

Moronic faggot.
Moron?  ac_toofunny

That's obvious.

Blazor

I'm five foot two and weigh ninety eight pounds.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

shin

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "kiebers"How's things going Shin?

Not bad. I'm still working on the fitness thing. I've lost over 60 lbs so far. I do a lot of walking, but interval training helps a lot, too.

Congratulations shin, but don't get too skinny..

What do you mean by interval training?

Interval training is a series of different calisthenics in a certain order to target parts of the body in a way so that you get a more concise workout. For example, I might start out with jumping jacks for an all over body warm up, then do squats to work the legs and core, then modified sit ups to target the core, then something to work my upper body with dumbbells like overhead presses.

Tabata is another form of interval training I've tried, but it can be very strenuous. Also, crossfit is a good workout, but some of it can be bad for joints.

shin

Quote from: "RW"
I loved Chicago so much and I only spent a few hours there.

What did you get to see while you were here?

We went up to the top of the "Willis" Tower (aka Sears Tower) then hit Giordano's for pizza.  I really wanted to go to the Pier but it closed at like 10 or something so we were too late.

I am itching to go back though.  I thought it was a beautiful city.

Most Chicagoans refuse to call it the Willis tower just out of tradition. I think Navy pier is overrated. Water Tower Place is a lot more fun. Giordano's isn't bad for stuffed pizza. It'll stick to your ribs, but it's not exactly diet food.

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/08/d2/16/c3/giordano-s.jpg">

Anonymous

We went up to the top of the "Willis" Tower (aka Sears Tower) then hit Giordano's for pizza.  I really wanted to go to the Pier but it closed at like 10 or something so we were too late.

Most Chicagoans refuse to call it the Willis tower just out of tradition. I think Navy pier is overrated. Water Tower Place is a lot more fun. Giordano's isn't bad for stuffed pizza. It'll stick to your ribs, but it's not exactly diet food.

:swoon:

RW

What's Water Tower Place?

I didn't make it through a whole slice.  That was insane!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

yep It'll always be the sears tower to me.

I like Giordanos a lot, nobody piles on the cheese like they do.  Have you ever had Genos East or Lou Malnatis?  IMO they both have the best pizza crust (kind of a cornbread)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I like Giordanos a lot, nobody piles on the cheese like they do.  Have you ever had Genos East or Lou Malnatis?  IMO they both have the best pizza crust (kind of a cornbread)

Each slice could feed two to three people.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Each slice could feed two to three people.

:laugh:  If I order Giordanos I usually eat 2 pieces and then save the other two for dinner the next night.

Anonymous

You can eat two pieces in one sitting Wazzzup?

:ohmy:

Blazor

I like Benny's around here. Slices are huge! The whole pizza is as big as one of my Jeep tires lol, and they give you a challenge to eat the whole thing in an hour lol.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/product-images.imshopping.com/nimblebuy/shop-and-save-with-gift-cards-to-benny-marconis-hurry-limited-2747862-regular.jpg">

Anonymous

That slice is a medium to large pizza.

ac_wot

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"That slice is a medium to large pizza.

ac_wot

Yeah! lol, HUGE!

I can eat one slice, beyond that is a struggle lol. Slices are only $4.