Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

welcome Couch Potato

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2017, 03:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"I personally think evs wants to pull the plug on memebee. She knows it has gone down hill. There are no good discussions anymore. All that remains are Edward's many handles,  a couple of trolls with no life(Joe and odinson) and a couple of sycophants.

This is EXACTLY what Eves wants in a forum...  Trust me.

She surrounds herself with lesser posters, to bolster her own self worth and self esteem.  Nothing more, and nothing less.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I never saw what you saw in that alcoholic. He posted while drunk and his post is poetry? I am laughing my guts out. Anyway, different strokes for different folks.

RW is an idiot, almost as much as Oscar was.

Don't worry...  Only a few idiots around here "loved" Oscar.  No wonder RW was one of them.  And Evs...  And Mimi.

And that was IT!  Lonely, bored househags are happy with any attention they get...  even if it's from some idiot like Oscar.

Dont take getting banned out of me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"that's pretty much Oscars MO wander around from thread to thread ignoring the topics and taking personal swipes at people.

That is ALL he ever did.

I complained that I was banned for much less, and got banned again.

You see, Mimi and Oscar used to talk to each other on the phone, which is fucking sickening, as Mimi is married.

Mimi actually held him in high regards, even as he was telling her to fuck off.

Mimi tries to be more than she is, but to actually cower down and hold an idiot like Oscar up on a pedestal, shows just how fucked Mimi is.

Remember though...  What Mimi wants, Eves does.  It's pretty fucking sad.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Dont take getting banned out of me.

I'm not.

I'm stating how things work there.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Like I said, when you string Oscar together it can be entertaining.

You're a fucking idiot.

He did nothing but derail threads with non stop spam.

RW

So if someone does something annoying, I can't like anything about them?

Fuck off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"I haven't even peeked in almost a year.  I do hear that evs is still regularly flipping out on me.  That's some hard core dedication right there.

You are wrong.  Evs doesn't mention you.  Evs doesn't care about you.

You could probably post there just fine now, should you desire to.

I am public enemy #1 there, believe it or not, and I have done nothing wrong.  That fucking Gypsy bitch just hates Germans, plain and simple.  It's the only conclusion I can come up with.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"So if someone does something annoying, I can't like anything about them?

Fuck off.

Your taste in "men" is quite apparent to the masses, RW...

Oscar was a fucking idiot.

For you to attempt to "idolize" his spam as 'poetry'?  Are you fucking joking?

POETRY?

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

Yes, yes you are.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Mimi isn't disruptive like Oscar.  but she is an annoying, bossy, vindictive, passive-aggressive, nag who thinks she is way smarter than her room temperature IQ.

I think of her as the ex-wife I thankfully never had.

Just my opinion.

100% correct.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Well, let's throw in names then that we can remember. Let me juggle the cobwebs of my memory.

Ace

I'm still here...

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"I haven't even peeked in almost a year.  I do hear that evs is still regularly flipping out on me.  That's some hard core dedication right there.

You are wrong.  Evs doesn't mention you.  Evs doesn't care about you.

You could probably post there just fine now, should you desire to.

I am public enemy #1 there, believe it or not, and I have done nothing wrong.  That fucking Gypsy bitch just hates Germans, plain and simple.  It's the only conclusion I can come up with.

Ya, you're a gem all right.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

Geez Mel...you really need to move on about evs, mimi and oscar....they really do keep you awake at night and consume your every waking moment.

I can see you growing to be a bitter, old, miserable man...bitching about everything to no end.  Its a real downer.  That is how some people get left alone in their old age.

Stop consuming alcohol and doing drugs.  Take up some mediation and join a spiritual awakening group or something...chill the fuck out and enjoy life.

Angry White Male

Nice try, Berry...

The moment you stop being a leech onto society, is the moment you can pretend to give advice...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Nice try, Berry...

The moment you stop being a leech onto society, is the moment you can pretend to give advice...

Stop pointing fingers and face up to the guy you see in the mirror.  You know I am right.

Everyone here doesnt care about your pathetic evs, mimi and oscar obsession.  Move on ffs.  And enough with the pathetic ex wif stories...MOVE ON.