The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Vancouver, Canada is one of the most traffically congested cities in the world

Started by JOE, October 01, 2017, 07:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Meh, it's race before nation.  The white race will prevail, even if some of our countries get swallowed up by Jewish 'diversity'.

You Ashkenazi Jews will serve us.  We have been  the greatest continual civilization for 4800 of the the last 5000 fucking years.

Don't make me come over there.   :sneaky2:

Spank my fat round yellow bottom. Do eet.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"What an ignorant fool.

Ignorant?  Fool?

Have you ever lived here, Fash?

DO YOU FUCKING CURRENTLY LIVE HERE?

Angry White Male

I deal with you fucking Chinks here in traffic for 10 hours each and every day.

You do NOT enhance my lifestyle, nor would I miss you if you disappeared.

Ignorant?  Fash, if I wanted to live in fucking Hong Kong, I'd move there, GOT IT?

Angry White Male

Fash, when YOUR fucking people come here and take over, you don't fucking DARE to call me "ignorant"...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Bad day with the dirt?

I used to like it here, Berry, in my younger years.

I never really thought of leaving.

Now, not a day goes by when I don't think of leaving.

This formulation here...  This "experiment," has fucking failed.

It has become a dumping ground for rich Chinks, East Indians, and refugees that contribute nothing.

Vancouver used to be a nice city.  Now, due to failed experiments, it has become an absolute dump that I hate.

Berry Sweet

I don't like it here either...been saying that for years...one day I will get my chance and all this fuckin shit can end.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I don't like it here either...been saying that for years...one day I will get my chance and all this fuckin shit can end.

EVERY White person that I know, that has been born and raised here, has said the same thing to me.

We just aren't allowed to state in public, how mass immigration has ruined this town.

We MUST state that Diversity is our Strength, and this city has never been better!

Berry Sweet

It sucks but I try and make the best of it...be happy and live...until the time comes to move.

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It sounds like an expensive, congested hell hole, much like Londonistan. Funny how these 'progressive' trendy liberal cities result in whites being pushed out isn't it?

And that's exactly what it is, Scouse.

Funny how RW comments on the city from literally hundreds of miles away, in a 99% White town...

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"It sounds like an expensive, congested hell hole, much like Londonistan. Funny how these 'progressive' trendy liberal cities result in whites being pushed out isn't it?

And that's exactly what it is, Scouse.

Funny how RW comments on the city from literally hundreds of miles away, in a 99% White town...

Hey, but she spends a couple of weeks a year in the big city, so that makes her every bit an expert on life there as those who spend all their time living in the smog and congestion.   ac_lmfao

RW

Why do you dipshits feel the need to speak for me?  Do you not think I'm capable of articulating my own opinion?

I'm in the city right now and I'm loving it!  I loved it when I lived here full time for a decade as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "RW"Why do you dipshits feel the need to speak for me?  Do you not think I'm capable of articulating my own opinion?

I'm in the city right now and I'm loving it!  I loved it when I lived here full time for a decade as well.

Really? You're in town, 'Real?

Why don't we go for coffee?

How about Joe's Cafe?

I would be pleased to meet you.

I'm like George Costanza...but with a full head of hair.

http://www.hairdirect.com/images/blog/george-costanza-toupee.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fash, when YOUR fucking people come here and take over, you don't fucking DARE to call me "ignorant"...

Yes, I call alcoholics ignorant..

When does your ban expire at VF?