Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Rise Canada

Started by Anonymous, October 10, 2017, 12:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yes!!!  

Ummm, you bigot!

My husband and I can't put up with your hateful garbage anymore. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Aryan

That was a classic. Isn't her hubby a Mormon?  Proper weird fuckers those lot....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"That was a classic. Isn't her hubby a Mormon?  Proper weird fuckers those lot....

She spends more time with us  and her own forum than she does with her  husband and kids.

RW,

As a former online friend, take a fucking break. You need it in the worst fucking way.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Isn't her hubby a Mormon?  Proper weird fuckers those lot....

Yes.

Non-practicing, apparently.

My second cousin, I guess it would be?  ...had a Mormon friend in Elementary school that would come over to play with her.  They seemed OK, but I know they are strict with certain things.

One time the friend had spilled something on the jean dress, so my Grandmother had given her a pair of jeans to wear.  When her parents came to pick her up, the first fucking thing they noticed was the jeans...  The JEANS!

Other than that, they seemed OK?  I didn't know them well at all though...  Just happened to be around the odd time.

Anonymous

I don't mind Mormons. Weird beliefs for sure, but overall they are a net benefit to society.

Actually, religions in general are harmless. Ideologies like Islam are another story though.

Anonymous

There are two or three Mormon towns in South West Alberta that are alcohol free.

Anonymous

Thanks, but no thanks Rise Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"Thanks, but no thanks Rise Canada.

No rise and shine for you eh?