News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

RW; This is the correct subforum for your rants.

Started by Bricktop, August 14, 2017, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It was fucking nice of RW to host a board she hates and indirectly threaten it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Velvet"They were angry irrational rants.

Exactly. Felt like she was just lashing out.

No reason to lash out at us. Something else is pissing her off, but she took it out on us.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "MS Chick"It was fucking nice of RW to host a board she hates and indirectly threaten it.

I'm not so sure it was "indirectly," to be honest...

A bunch of posts and threads went missing, and the board was down for days.

While I personally don't mind RW, it has seemed that she did manage to cripple this board temporarily when Scouse caused her to have another meltdown, so in that essence what she did was more direct than indirect.

Then again, Fash is partially to blame also, as RW had already wiped her hands clean of this place, for all intents and purposes...  There serves no purpose at that point to leave someone with enough control to disable a forum.

Angry White Male

The time she abused her Meds, and either created harm to herself, or Whigged out at home, causing her husband to have her admitted to the hospital, was the best...

That was on DV...  Since she was confined to the hospital, a certain poster, behind the scenes, claimed that she had died in a car wreck.

Her "clique" at the time didn't know what to make of this news, and combined with her absence, asked the forum about her, and any car wrecks in the area.

Her husband had to actually post a reply on her behalf, on the forum, since everyone was worried!  Something like "she is in hospital for a medication adjustment, and will be OK."

It was fucking Golden!

I had NOTHING to do with that, so don't blame me...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The time she abused her Meds, and either created harm to herself, or Whigged out at home, causing her husband to have her admitted to the hospital, was the best...

That was on DV...  Since she was confined to the hospital, a certain poster, behind the scenes, claimed that she had died in a car wreck.

Her "clique" at the time didn't know what to make of this news, and combined with her absence, asked the forum about her, and any car wrecks in the area.

Her husband had to actually post a reply on her behalf, on the forum, since everyone was worried!  Something like "she is in hospital for a medication adjustment, and will be OK."

It was fucking Golden!

I had NOTHING to do with that, so don't blame me...

That was on VF, not DV and the poster didn't say she was killed in an accident, he was implying it was a possibility and asking if anyone knew for sure.

cc

Only someone on the tech end could ever know what actually happened, and even from that end it could be difficult to determine.

Yes, all the juicy details were there and the postings just before, when combined with some time before, leave justified suspicion in the minds of  the viewers / posters ... including myself.

Fash was in a bind, being caught away from home and with a slow connection made a decision with intrepidation.  

Sometimes in life there is no good or safe option.

This was one of those times.

With no way to contact posters she made a call to retain contact and to let us know site would not be down for good.

Don't rag on Fash.

In retrospect Fash has already indicated she made a wrong call, but in effect she didn't.

She simply chose one of the 2 bad options she had.

Even with my concerns and intuitions about the individual I might have made that same call in the same no good option situation.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

CC, I gave Fash a virtual slap upside the head for even  considering allowing someone as unstable as RW to host our board. If we had to wait a few more days until she was home, than so be it. It's definitely preferable than the "favour" RW did for us or rather to us.

Mel, you're right, it wasn't indirect. Hundreds and hundreds of missing posts and threads gone after Fash moved us to another host. However, it could have ended a lot worse. In the disturbed mental state that RW is in, I'm surprised she didn't wipe out the entire board instead of just a small part of it.

The truth is, RW should have been banned long ago. She was pulling the same forum killing bullshit here that she did on VF 4 years ago. She burns her damned bridges everywhere she goes.

Hey RW, if you read this, take a nice long break from forums and get to know your family. They'll thank you for it and so will the online world.

Anonymous

I got a message from someone who overtly implied that I let RW host TBC temporarily because I knew she would sabotage the forum and this would give me an out from this forum without looking like a quitter..

That is a baseless and ridiculous allegation..

I enjoy the people here and I'm staying as long as you want the board to keep going.

cc

That message was off the wall, out of line and vile.

All regular posters know you well and knew there were difficulties beyond your control .. and that site would be up and running as soon as possible

I know you well enough to know that if you ever wanted out you would try to get someone else to run it.

Taking it down, especially without notice and without an effort to find someone else to take over is not in your DNA!! .. period, end of story

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That message was off the wall, out of line and vile.

All regular posters know you well and knew there were difficulties beyond your control .. and that site would be up and running as soon as possible

I know you well enough to know that if you ever wanted out you would try to get someone else to run it.

Taking it down, especially without notice and without an effort to find someone else to take over is not in your DNA!! .. period, end of story

That message was insulting and hurtful..

But, I think that is what that person wanted to achieve.

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
That stuff is well known for causing mental problems when used too often....

I have never seen any mental issues caused by pot and I know and have known quite a few folks that use it regularly.

You're joking right?

It causes paranoia and has been linked to depression.

Aryan

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"She needs to log out of teh internetz.  Her hubby should pull the plug!! Not on her, I mean on the wireless router...

It seems to me the internet brought her into being. That's how she met her spouse, she told me. I think she was on the internet as a teen. It's in her system, I conclude.

Perhaps she's shy and awkward in real life.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"CC, I gave Fash a virtual slap upside the head for even  considering allowing someone as unstable as RW to host our board. If we had to wait a few more days until she was home, than so be it. It's definitely preferable than the "favour" RW did for us or rather to us.

Mel, you're right, it wasn't indirect. Hundreds and hundreds of missing posts and threads gone after Fash moved us to another host. However, it could have ended a lot worse. In the disturbed mental state that RW is in, I'm surprised she didn't wipe out the entire board instead of just a small part of it.

The truth is, RW should have been banned long ago. She was pulling the same forum killing bullshit here that she did on VF 4 years ago. She burns her damned bridges everywhere she goes.

Hey RW, if you read this, take a nice long break from forums and get to know your family. They'll thank you for it and so will the online world.

I bet her kids don't even recognise her.  :laugh:

cc

A suggestion. At moment site is consumed with comments on her antics.

Some of us have been biting our tongues / holding back (not totally, but in the main) for a long time, so open comment is "human" and justified.

I don't expect anyone including myself to not comment

Let's from now on follow Fash's wise lead and keep it in ONE not private place max like "Reject"  ...  or in private.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"
That stuff is well known for causing mental problems when used too often....

I have never seen any mental issues caused by pot and I know and have known quite a few folks that use it regularly.

You're joking right?

It causes paranoia and has been linked to depression.

Nope not joking. Speaking from my 43 years of personal experience of being around it and those that partake. It's a good scapegoat for the paranoid politicians.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone