News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What are the chances you'll ever catch a bus I'm driving?

Started by Superchecker, November 05, 2017, 06:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Not where I come from. Why pay the costly parking fees when you can leave your car in the garage and hop on a bus? The cost of living where I am is high and people will do what they can to economize and it involves walking too which is good for your health. Why have a car when you live close to everything? Why need a car when you can ride Uber or Lyft to anywhere?

I would do that if it were an option Azhya.

@realAzhyaAryola

Professionals and career people ride the buses here because they don't want to pay the exorbitant parking fees. The people I know on the bus are lawyers, economists, editors, office managers, budget officers, etc. They all come from all walks of life. Too bad only bums ride Mel's bus where he is.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Superchecker

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Buses are for bums.  Smelly bums that smear their filths on the seats for the next rider to absorb.

While I'm sure there are some route like you describe; I see mostly commuters and students.

And: 70% of my customers are female!! :wink:
<t></t>

@realAzhyaAryola

If this week this female driver continues to speed, Super, I will have to report her speeding.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Buses are for bums.  Smelly bums that smear their filths on the seats for the next rider to absorb.

While I'm sure there are some route like you describe; I see mostly commuters and students.

And: 70% of my customers are female!! :wink:

I take Calgary transit if I go to the Chinook Centre or downtown..

I would say most are commuters and shoppers.

Superchecker

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"If this week this female driver continues to speed, Super, I will have to report her speeding.

There are apps available to track (Vancouver's) buses. One local guy has been complaining to the media about speeding highway buses.
<t></t>

@realAzhyaAryola

There is nothing wrong with taking the bus. Don't take seriously one comment from an indifferent individual.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"There is nothing wrong with taking the bus. Don't take seriously one comment from an indifferent individual.

We don't take anything Mel says seriously when he's drunk.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"We don't take anything Mel says seriously when he's drunk.

I'm not drunk yet, so settle down Spunky!  Spunky Brewster!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"There is nothing wrong with taking the bus. Don't take seriously one comment from an indifferent individual.

Transit is for losers, plain and simple.

Why the hell would I commute to work on a shit shmeared seat, when I can get there in less than half the time, sitting in the heated leather seat of my Mustang GT?

Asia, YOU'RE A BUM!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Why the hell would I commute to work on a shit shmeared seat, when I can get there in less than half the time, sitting in the heated leather seat of my Mustang GT?

Asia, YOU'RE A BUM!

Azhya, explained why public transit, walking or cycling to work is preferable to driving..

Go back and read it for yourself Mel.

Angry White Male

Asia is a bum.

Asians around here drive in luxury cars.  No transit going to the noodle house here, for Vancouver Oriental!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Asia, YOU'RE A BUM!

Azhya, explained why public transit, walking or cycling to work is preferable to driving..

Go back and read it for yourself Mel.

He's drunk,  he doesn't care what reasons AA gave.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"He's drunk,  he doesn't care what reasons AA gave.

Not yet!

I'm only on my third beer...

Angry White Male

Face it Shen...  you are not in the same league of Vancouver Oriental!

Enjoy absorbing the smell of ass into your clothing from the last bum transit rider, when you ride the bus!

You Bum!