Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

I am officially single again.

Started by Angry White Male, November 05, 2017, 04:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Why not get a Japanese girlfriend Mel?  I'm not joking.

I seriously thought about Asian girlfriend.  I see more and more White men with Asian women these days.

Hell, just last week I heard that one of my old bosses from 15 years ago divorced his wife and married a Thai.

I'd recommend getting a Japanese gf or Asian girls that are born or lived most of their life here, this way they be tainted by the mental/social issues from their own ethnic country but still have their conservative tradition.

What issues would that be Zetsu?

Lol I made a typo, meant to say they "won't" be tainted by the mental/social issues.  I know I'm kind of generalizing here, but have to say every race has different cultures that might be a shock to others.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I seriously thought about Asian girlfriend.  I see more and more White men with Asian women these days.

Hell, just last week I heard that one of my old bosses from 15 years ago divorced his wife and married a Thai.

I'd recommend getting a Japanese gf or Asian girls that are born or lived most of their life here, this way they be tainted by the mental/social issues from their own ethnic country but still have their conservative tradition.

Lol I made a typo, meant to say they "won't" be tainted by the mental/social issues.  I know I'm kind of generalizing here, but have to say every race has different cultures that might be a shock to others.

I'm an immigrant from the far East too..

I understand that Eastern and Western cultural expectations are different.

Zetsu

I'm an immigrant from the far East too..

I understand that Eastern and Western cultural expectations are different.

It might be a norm in Asia, but might be a surprise to White ppl, for an example, HK girls will expect their boyfriend to pay for every single thing, including their house, car and look after her for life, lol.  Or Indian girls tend to be really insecure(thanks to their country's serial rapists) compared to women from other countries.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"It might be a norm in Asia, but might be a surprise to White ppl, on eg would be HK girls will expect their boyfriend to pay for every single thing, including their house, car and look after her for life, lol.  Or Indian girls tend to be really insecure(thanks to their country's serial rapists) compared to women from other countries.

Hong Kong is a very materialistic society..

Taiwan is too, but it's evolving..

I never heard about East Indian women being insecure..

There are some beautiful East Indian Canadian ladies in my city.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"It might be a norm in Asia, but might be a surprise to White ppl, on eg would be HK girls will expect their boyfriend to pay for every single thing, including their house, car and look after her for life, lol.  Or Indian girls tend to be really insecure(thanks to their country's serial rapists) compared to women from other countries.

Hong Kong is a very materialistic society..

Taiwan is too, but it's evolving..

I never heard about East Indian women being insecure..

There are some beautiful East Indian Canadian ladies in my city.

Lol young people in Hong Kong are hopeless these days, so many are beyond spoiled and rotten.

I find Indians really good looking too, a lot of them are really tall with near perfect facial structures, not to mention a lot of them work hard but I can never guess where they spend all their money.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol young people in Hong Kong are hopeless these days, so many are beyond spoiled and rotten these days.

I find Indians really good looking too, a lot of them are really tall with near perfect facial structures, not to mention a lot of them work hard but I can never guess where they spend all their money.

The rich in Hong Kong are so out of touch with how most people live..

Taipei has pockets of people like that too I suppose..

And some Indians as well I would think..

Our prime minister can relate to people that removed from the rest of us.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I do not believe this for one moment but you can believe whatever you want. I don't want any female I care about to be entangled with you. There's a perfectly good reason your ex left you.

You can believe anything you want.  If you believe everything you read/see on an anonymous forum, I've got some shocking news for you...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Zetsu"It might be a norm in Asia, but might be a surprise to White ppl, for an example, HK girls will expect their boyfriend to pay for every single thing, including their house, car and look after her for life, lol.

So, no different than my ex!  Although the car was only a Ford Fiesta, but it was brand new!

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"It might be a norm in Asia, but might be a surprise to White ppl, for an example, HK girls will expect their boyfriend to pay for every single thing, including their house, car and look after her for life, lol.

So, no different than my ex!  Although the car was only a Ford Fiesta, but it was brand new!

But even if it's only a Fiesta, it's still a good old car, kinda like my civic, while RW doesn't even have a cell phone, or at least that's what she told me.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

But even if it's only a Fiesta, it's still a good old car like my civic, while RW doesn't even have a cell phone, or at least that's what she told me.  ac_unsure

RW has a smart phone.

Angry White Male

RW has always overstated here real role in life...

Zetsu

But even if it's only a Fiesta, it's still a good old car like my civic, while RW doesn't even have a cell phone, or at least that's what she told me.  ac_unsure

RW has a smart phone.

It's been quite a while since she told me, but wouldn't be surprised if her husband has a few spare ones lying around.

Angry White Male

RW had to settle for a Mormon that lives in the middle of nowhere, relatively speaking.

She's lucky he keeps the internet service going for her...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"RW had to settle for a Mormon that lives in the middle of nowhere, relatively speaking.

She's lucky he keeps the internet service going for her...

No doubt, considering how much time I see her browsing on the forums, cutting off her online access I'd say would be pretty devastating, lol.

Angry White Male

If he would cut off the net, she would stab him to death, and I'm not joking!