Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Walmart scan and go

Started by Anonymous, November 13, 2017, 09:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Yea, with the new 3 strikes process to fire an employee, a lot of them are really slacking off.  If they messed up first you have to give them a warning, if it happens again the employer needs to retrain him, if he messed up again you'll need to redirect him to another post before they can be fired.  But thanks to the economy greatly slowing down the government finally decided to stop raising the wages and introducing any more nonsense.

That is for all employers, big and small?

I heard  the Chinese economy is picking up again..

Imports are rising and so are C02 emissions.

It should apply to most business in mainland China, at least for us, lol.

That's very intrusive not to mention a disincentive to hiring.

Thiel

Quote from: "Bricktop"RW has had no experience in private industry. She has no knowledge of the tribulations involved in maintaining cash flow to ensure workers are paid.

She has always assumed that if you're in business, you're always making a profit, so can afford to pay people high wages.

That is painfully obvious. I wish I could make her a managerial employee for me for a week, so she can see for herself how hard it is to keep employees on payrolls. Meddling governments keep it making it more difficult.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"RW has had no experience in private industry. She has no knowledge of the tribulations involved in maintaining cash flow to ensure workers are paid.

She has always assumed that if you're in business, you're always making a profit, so can afford to pay people high wages.

Wow. Just wow.