News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Oriental Women to Replace Western Women?

Started by Angry White Male, December 02, 2017, 02:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I think Japanese girls are the best, not saying other women aren't but the ones I've met are really cute and friendly.

Not Korean ladies Zetsu?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I think Japanese girls are the best, not saying other women aren't but the ones I've met are really cute and friendly.

Not Korean ladies Zetsu?

I've never been to Korea to be sure, but Japan, not just the women, but the men are very admirable and I like how they are never violent towards their women.  While domestic voilence seems common in Northern China and North America.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Not Korean ladies Zetsu?

I've never been to Korea to be sure, but Japan, not just the women, but the men are very admirable and I like how they are never violent towards their women.  While domestic voilence seems common in Northern China and the North America.  ac_unsure

Among  East Asians,  Mongolians have the highest rates of family  violence..

They also have very high rates of alcoholism.

Angry White Male

Hmm...  Wonder if many mail order brides come out of Japan?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I tend to believe that the Japs are the most "cultured," if you will...

Sadly, Canada has very few Japanese.  Hell, most Japanese restaurants here are run by Chinese.

If I was Japanese I'd hesitate too to leave Japan for any other country, I mean after all ppl call them the Switzerland of East Asia.  When it comes to engineering they come close to the Germans, infrastructure is top notch, even Italians say they make better pasta than them, hygiene again I can't think of a country that have cleaner streets than Japan, and there's no janitors in the schools of Japan, all students are trained to clean up their own school, there's a warning and extra taxes for overweight ppl in Japan, and the list goes on.

Anonymous

Most Japanese restaurants  in  Canada are owned and operated by Koreans..

Korean food and culture is similar to Japanese.

Angry White Male

My Browning shotgun is made in Japan, and the quality is good.  Much better than American equivalents...

Hell, I think they still make the barrels there by hand.

Zetsu

Not Korean ladies Zetsu?

I've never been to Korea to be sure, but Japan, not just the women, but the men are very admirable and I like how they are never violent towards their women.  While domestic voilence seems common in Northern China and the North America.  ac_unsure

Among  East Asians,  Mongolians have the highest rates of family  violence..

I wouldn't be surprised one bit, but I hardly ever notice much about that place, aside from the fact they conquored most of Asia and Eastern Europe and commited atricous war crime and tactics in combat.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"Most Japanese restaurants  in  Canada are owned and operated by Koreans..

Most of the ancestors of Japan came from Korea and parts of Northern China, it's documented and proven by Jared Diamond, but dun tell the Japanese that, lol.

Anonymous

Not Korean ladies Zetsu?

Among  East Asians,  Mongolians have the highest rates of family violence..

I wouldn't be surprised one bit, but I hardly ever notice much about that place, aside from the fact they conquored most of Asia and Eastern Europe and commited atricous war crime and tactics in combat.

You don't meet many Mongolians outside Northern China and Russia besides Outer Mongolia itself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Most Japanese restaurants  in  Canada are owned and operated by Koreans..

Most of the ancestors of Japan came from Korea and parts of Northern China, it's documented and proven by Jared Diamond, but dun tell the Japanese that, lol.

Oh, I know..

Japanese are most Korean.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Hmm...  Wonder if many mail order brides come out of Japan?

Lol I'd stay away from that mail order bride thing, if there are women that desperate to marry some man they dun know, chances are it won't turn out good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Hmm...  Wonder if many mail order brides come out of Japan?

Lol I'd stay away from that mail order bride thing, if there are women that desperate to marry some man they dun know, chances are it won't turn out good.

Anyone desperate to marry a stranger will not make a good spouse.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"My Browning shotgun is made in Japan, and the quality is good.  Much better than American equivalents...

Hell, I think they still make the barrels there by hand.

lol To be fair I believe anything is better than US or China made, but yea Japan's QC is no doubt among the best in the world and maintain a standard and effort of 120%.

Zetsu

Anyone desperate to marry a stranger will not make a good spouse.

I agree, the idea of mail order brides sounds even worst than family arrange marriages in parts of southern Asia.