The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"SCOUSE will eventually grow out of it...I am fairly confident of that.

You have said that before.

I've encountered others and for anyone over 20, 21 yrs old ..  and for more than a yr or 2 .. it's not a fad, it's a way of life.

He lives and breathes it. It IS his life. He will die a FULL BLOWN ...  unrepentant .. . proud in fact .. nazi.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"SCOUSE will eventually grow out of it...I am fairly confident of that.

I've encountered others and for him it's not a fad, it's a way of life.

He lives and breathes it. He will die a FULL BLOWN ...  unrepentant .. . proud in fact .. nazi.

I can understand Fash. She is an optimist. But, that nazi fantasy world is adolescent shit. If has not tired of it by age thirty five he may never outgrow the Hitler netherworld.

cc

Quote from: "Herman"

I've encountered others and for anyone over 20, 21 yrs old ..  and for more than a yr or 2 .. it's not a fad, it's a way of life.

He lives and breathes it. He will die a FULL BLOWN ...  unrepentant .. . proud in fact .. nazi.

I can understand Fash. She is an optimist. But, that nazi fantasy world is adolescent shit. If has not tired of it by age thirty five he may never outgrow the Hitler netherworld.

Let's ask.  .... Herr! How long have you been "enlightened to the truth"

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"What's the issue?

If I were the emperor of Israel, given my size and location, I'd want something to discourage arabs from attacking. If it keeps Iran scared, it's a good thing.

So you're willing to sacrifice yourself for the Juden homeland?

'Stralia wouldn't be safe from those nukes if the Zio's decided to go full Jewish Jihad.

I wouldn't sacrifice myself for any homeland. I'd sacrifice the people who'd want to take it away from me.

And I'm pretty sure that unless they've developed an ICBM whilst no-one was watching, and have missile launch sites no-one can see, they aren't going to nuke Australia in the foreseeable future.

Israel has more nukes than the rest of the Middle East combined, you better believe that if the Zionists were under threat of losing their  territory they wouldn't think twice about unleashing them far and wide, regardless of the consequences....

I don't know about you, but for me the thought of an unstable, war mongering nation governed by a bunch of psychopaths  and Jewish supremacists possessing that amount of nukes is extremely unsettling.

Aryan

He lives and breathes it. It IS his life. He will die a FULL BLOWN ...  unrepentant .. . proud in fact .. nazi.

You say it as though it's a bad thing.  :confused1:

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, regardless of what certain others might think.

How would you feel if your political views were constantly the target of a hysterical witch hunt ?

Anyone would think that my opinions struck a nerve or three.  :laugh3:

Aryan

cc

Quote from: "Fash"

SCOUSE will eventually grow out of it...I am fairly confident of that.

Quote from: "As this was not answered before, an obvious jew yet AGAIN"

Let's ask. ... Herr! How long have you been "enlightened to the truth"

Aryan

Any thoughts on the video CC?

I don't believe I have ever witnessed you express a single negative opinion towards Israel...... Now why is that I wonder?  ac_umm

cc

Quote from: "cc, YET YET AGAIN"

Quote from: "Attempting to get a straight  answer directly from the person mentioned above"

Let's ask. ... Herr! How long have you been "enlightened to the truth"

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Here's an oldie but goodie....

">
:241:
Israel has nothing to do with the increased hostility of the left towards whites especially white males, nor do they have any influence over American immigration policies (netanyahu supported Trump's wall) nor European immigration, that is all up to EU leaders like Macron, May, Merkel and Brussel's EU leadership, all who want open European borders.  For allah's sake, The left hates Israel almost as much as the US.  How can they be a tool of people that hate them? That makes no sense whatsoever.  

If I honestly thought Jews were behind it all this is the place where I would have no qualms about saying it without fear. But I don't believe it.   Its not because I love Jews or am a "zionist" (your ill defined term) its because again--I... DON'T... BELIEVE... IT.   Neither does anyone else here.   For all your hard selling I don't think in all this time you have moved anyone an iota, or ever will, because the evidence does not exist.

Yes the majority (though not all) Jews are leftist, and many of them I'm sure support open borders.  But they are a small part of the European population, there is no evidence beyond voting habits, and some activism (mostly evil bastard soros) that they have much influence.  And there is certainly no evidence Israel has anything to do with it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Israel has nothing to do with the increased hostility of the left towards whites especially white males, nor do they have any influence over American immigration policies (netanyahu supported Trump's wall) nor European immigration, that is all up to EU leaders like Macron, May, Merkel and Brussel's EU leadership, all who want open European borders.  For allah's sake, The left hates Israel almost as much as the US.  How can they be a tool of people that hate them? That makes no sense whatsoever.  

If I honestly thought Jews were behind it all this is the place where I would have no qualms about saying it without fear. But I don't believe it.   Its not because I love Jews or am a "zionist" (your ill defined term) its because again--I... DON'T... BELIEVE... IT.   Neither does anyone else here.   For all your hard selling you I don't believe you have moved anyone an iota, or ever will, because the evidence does not exist.

Yes the majority (though not all) Jews are leftist, and many of them I'm sure support open borders.  But they are a small part of the European population, there is no evidence beyond voting habits, and some activism (mostly evil bastard soros) that they have much influence.  And there is certainly no evidence Israel has anything to do with it.

Scouse only believes reliable sources, a handful of punk nazi dreamers and their youtube videos.

I wish Nethanyahu was our pm and Trudeau was theirs. He has been one of the friendliest leaders towards the anti prog movement. The left in this country, including prog Ashkenazis hate him. Soros hates him. Scouse will ignore these facts and continue to make insane claims he wants open borders in Europe so camel humpers can get EU passports and travel to Israel visa free and jihad their country. :crazy:

All this is fine of course and I am glad youtube allows some free speech unlike Twitter. But, this thread is all about Scouse trying to make Netanyahu into the exact opposite of what he is among other bullshit conspiracy theories. Fash gave him a thread for that. This is just another thread of the same. They should be merged.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Here's an oldie but goodie....

">
:241:

If I honestly thought Jews were behind it all this is the place where I would have no qualms about saying it without fear. But I don't believe it.   Its not because I love Jews or am a "zionist" (your ill defined term) its because again--I... DON'T... BELIEVE... IT.   Neither does anyone else here.   For all your hard selling I don't think in all this time you have moved anyone an iota, or ever will, because the evidence does not exist.

The problem on here is that the vast majority of people who have contributed towards the debate do not WANT to believe that what I am saying is true and this is affecting their ability to judge the topic with a clear and open mind. There are a number of exceptions though, Blazor is fully awake to the JQ but I don't think he can be bothered arguing his case on here against the 'Jews are great' brigade and I can't say I blame him. Mel is semi-awake, he knows the Jews are bad news, but I don't think the subject interests him enough for him to contribute to it in a big way. Heck even Bricktop will occasionally speak out against Jews, even though he is Pro Israel, as for the others though, breaking such a taboo like criticising Jews is verboten.

As I've previously stated a thousand times before, my issue with Israel is the massive hypocrisy when it comes to their immigration policies and unwillingness to become 'multicultural' when the vast majority of Jews support the agenda in Europe and the US, aswell as the fact that white people can't have a homeland because that would be 'evil, nazi and racist!!!'  So, why exactly are Jews allowed to have their own country?

A few examples of the hypocrisy which I speak of....  

"Over the past year, Israel has cracked down on illegal African immigrants. They're called infiltrators in Israel and they're getting caught and imprisoned and then repatriated to Africa.

I did a search of the Orthodox Union and Agudath Yisrael and I could find no condemnation of Israel for this."

"Every major Jewish organization supports immigration amnesty for illegal aliens, including the Republican Jewish Coalition.  I consider these organizations and their supporters traitors. They want to destroy my country. They have organized to replace the historic American people with Mexicans."

http://lukeford.net/blog/?p=58725">http://lukeford.net/blog/?p=58725

"The hashtag campaign #OpenBordersForIsrael is a hilarious way of poking fun at Jewish hypocrisy on immigration. When it comes to white countries, all of the major Jewish organizations push for massive non-white immigration, but when it comes to Israel protecting it's borders, these groups are either supportive or quiet."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og&feature=youtu.be">
... e=youtu.be">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og&feature=youtu.be

http://lukeford.net/blog/?p=83096">http://lukeford.net/blog/?p=83096

Here's a guy Bricktop may perhaps be familiar with...

"Staunch promoter of multiculturalism for Australia, says multiculturalism is bad for Israel"

http://www.lukeford.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/borders13.png">http://www.lukeford.net/blog/wp-content ... ders13.png">http://www.lukeford.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/borders13.png

"Islamization of Europe a good thing" - Rabbi Baruch Efrati.

http://www.lukeford.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/borders17.jpg">http://www.lukeford.net/blog/wp-content ... ders17.jpg">http://www.lukeford.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/borders17.jpg

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

As I've previously stated a thousand times before, my issue with Israel is the massive hypocrisy when it comes to their immigration policies and unwillingness to become 'multicultural' when the vast majority of Jews support the agenda in Europe and the US, aswell as the fact that white people can't have a homeland because that would be 'evil, nazi and racist!!!'  So, why exactly are Jews allowed to have their own country?

Scouser, stop being such an ignorant retard. Israel is more multicultural than Britain ffs. One fifth of the population is muslime. After decades of an open borders policy, tiny Israel with a land area one third smaller than Vancouver island has tens of thousands of illegal migrants from Africa, Asia and even South America and Europe.

Bibi Nethanyahu is the first Israeli pm to try and reverse open border policies championed by the Labour Party and overlooked by previous cowardly Likud pm's. He is like Trump and the new government in Italy.

No hypocrisy moron,  Nethanyahu as we have shown you countless times knows open borders in Europe goes against the interests of Israel. He also supports Trump enforcing immigration rules in the USA. He is the very first Israeli pm to enforce immigration rules in his own country and to support it in Israel's Western allies.

And whites do have homelands for fuck sakes. What are Britain, Italy, Ireland and Germany? It's their own damned faults they have elected regime after regime who told them multiculturalism leads to riches. Israelis fell for the same shit too before Netanyahu. Israel, Italy and Austria have thrown out libtard governments. It's your own damned fault you can't do that in Britain.

With all the problems Britian is facing with Brexit, creeping sharia, green energy  horseshit, rising taxes, crime, you waste all your time you could be helping solve some of these issues chatting with anti-social teenagers on obscure sites and watching vids that are so easily refuted. For a guy who claims to care about Britain's future, you have a weird way of showing it.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"But but but Muh Israel!

I love it when you know you've touched a nerve, it's when the insults and name calling start, a sure sign that you're winning the argument.  ac_toofunny

Ok I have a few things to say in response, although I don't know why I'm granting you the courtesy of replying because you clearly haven't read my post properly or let any of the points I made sink in.  

Israel has been busy dumping it's unwanted 'invaders' into Europe for quite sometime now, if Nethanyahu was opposed to multiculturalism in Europe like you're implying, why is he offloading a load of low IQ savages onto us?

And no, whites most certainly do not have a homeland because every single white nation is under attack from state sponsored mass immigration and multiculturalism, something which the vast majority of Jewish lobby groups and organisations support. The general public are scared stiff of supporting right wing groups in case they are branded racist or even prosecuted. All this stigma created so that nationalist parties don't receive major supported has been orchestrated by Jews. A group called National Action was outlawed in 2016 because they made anti-semetic remarks online to a Jewish MP, and yet people can honestly claim with a straight face that Jews aren't particularly influential?? Unbelievable...

As for Brexit, guess what group of people are busily organising the left in an effort to overturn the referendum altogether? You also mention crime, surely you have heard about the out of control knife crime in the country, committed mostly by 'people of colour'? Thank heavens for mass immigration and diversity.

cc

Quote from: "cc, getting no answer, asks again"
Quote from: "cc, YET YET AGAIN"

Quote from: "Attempting to get a straight  answer directly from the person mentioned above"

[size=120]Let's ask. ... Herr! How long have you been "enlightened to the truth"[/size]

Print
User actions