The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Whats IN Your WATER?

Started by realgrimm, January 06, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

My water is on a community well, its fed off a spring. The thing that sucks, they dump WAY too much chlorine in it. If I boil water, there is a white residue in the pot from it. I can smell it when I shower, and it dries my skin out. I dont drink it. I buy Deer Park jugs and bottles to cook with and drink. The Deer Park North America one is suppose to be one of the last ones that dont use fluoride. Fluoride is bad too, and its added to the city water. Would like to eventually get a reverse osmosis system added to filter out all the crap in my water.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"My water is on a community well, its fed off a spring. The thing that sucks, they dump WAY too much chlorine in it. If I boil water, there is a white residue in the pot from it. I can smell it when I shower, and it dries my skin out. I dont drink it. I buy Deer Park jugs and bottles to cook with and drink. The Deer Park North America one is suppose to be one of the last ones that dont use fluoride. Fluoride is bad too, and its added to the city water. Would like to eventually get a reverse osmosis system added to filter out all the crap in my water.

I thought well water was superior. It probably is if not communal.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"

Yeah would be if not for that. Spring water is normally the best. I know when I go up on the mountain and drink some I come back feeling like a new man lol. Of course Im away from civilization when I do too for a few days lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Yeah would be if not for that. Spring water is normally the best. I know when I go up on the mountain and drink some I come back feeling like a new man lol. Of course Im away from civilization when I do too for a few days lol.

I always take empty jugs to the trails and fill them with spring water.

Blazor

:laugh:

I've thought of doing that before! lol

Anonymous

:laugh:

I've thought of doing that before! lol

Mountain stream water is the best.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know thats the truth!  :thumbup:

Man, cant wait to go camping again lol.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know thats the truth!  :thumbup:

Man, cant wait to go camping again lol.

We've got to boil or filter our water when camping.  :sad:

Unless it rains and the tarps are clean.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Going off topic for a sec here, Sydney, NSW was 47.3 degrees today. They broke a record set in 1939.

Frood

Sydney deserves it for being a shithole. Fck Sydney! Hahahahahha -evil laugh-.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Sydney deserves it for being a shithole. Fck Sydney! Hahahahahha -evil laugh-.

I've never been there or any other place in Australia, but I've seen so much of it from travel shows, podcasts and so on that I feel like I have..

I liked what I was shown, but it's too big.

Frood

Sydney is where one goes or stays if they have a great job doing nothing of merit, or no job at all. Melbourne is the heart of our nation. Sydney is a pube.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"[size=150]Sydney is where one goes or stays if they have a great job doing nothing of merit[/size], or no job at all. Melbourne is the heart of our nation. Sydney is a pube.

Arts and entertainment you say.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"[size=150]Sydney is where one goes or stays if they have a great job doing nothing of merit[/size], or no job at all. Melbourne is the heart of our nation. Sydney is a pube.

Arts and entertainment you say.

And dole bludging.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Going off topic for a sec here, Sydney, NSW was 47.3 degrees today. They broke a record set in 1939.

I read that. When Toronto gets days above thirty degrees in the summer there are smog advisories and elderly people are told to stay inside near fans or ac. Toronto would come to a dead stop if they had one day of forty degrees.