The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

More than 3,400 people arrested in BRITAIN for online comments in 2017

Started by IRISH KAM, January 10, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's all about control, something I have a hard time accepting.

I failed in school, not because I was dumb, but simply because I failed to follow their "control."  I didn't do and think as they said, which infuriated them.

Nothing has changed, except this method of 'control' has become even more pronounced today...

Whereas I used to see very little, now it's almost everywhere I look.  Many soak this up, without question.  I do not.

Word!

ac_drinks

Mel is controlled by alcohol, that's what he soaks up.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's all about control, something I have a hard time accepting.

I failed in school, not because I was dumb, but simply because I failed to follow their "control."  I didn't do and think as they said, which infuriated them.

Nothing has changed, except this method of 'control' has become even more pronounced today...

Whereas I used to see very little, now it's almost everywhere I look.  Many soak this up, without question.  I do not.

Word!

ac_drinks

Mel is controlled by alcohol, that's what he soaks up.

That may be true lol, but hes not far off from the truth that him, Wazzzup, and Scouse are saying.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Fash, do you believe that there is a 'deep state', whether Jewish or not? Or do you regard it as Conspiracy nonsense?

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fash, do you believe that there is a 'deep state', whether Jewish or not? Or do you regard it as Conspiracy nonsense?

I know the answer to this one!  :laugh:

I pray that Fash does too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fash, do you believe that there is a 'deep state', whether Jewish or not? Or do you regard it as Conspiracy nonsense?

Lobbyists are the deep state..

Aryan

I suspect that she believes it's morally wrong to consider the possibility of a sinister cabal of uber rich elites influencing what goes on in the world.   :laugh:

She's too nice for her own good at times that one!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I suspect that she believes it's morally wrong to consider the possibility of a sinister cabal of uber rich elites influencing what goes on in the world.   :laugh:

I'm well aware there are a few powerful people around the world who wield enormous power....most are in the China and the oil rich Gulf states.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I'm well aware there are a few powerful people around the world who wield enormous power....most are in the China and the oil rich Gulf states.

No Jews then?   :icon_wink:

Wazzzup

the deep state in the US is a reference to people like Republicans who act like liberals in opposing Trump or like the FBI's Comey who investigated Hillary but rigged the investigation so he could let her go.  It has nothing to do with jews.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

the deep state in the US is a reference to people like Republicans who act like liberals in opposing Trump or like the FBI's Comey who investigated Hillary but rigged the investigation so he could let her go.  It has nothing to do with jews.

I always thought it was in reference to the shadow government, string pullers etc who influence politicians from behind the scenes...

realgrimm

mugwump

Jews, Jews, Jews, did you expect him to care about the facts.

Wazzzup

We could have a discussion about European and British contempt for free speech, we could have a discussion about the 2,300 people allegedly depirved of free speech.  But no, its been transformed into another Jewish conspiracy thread. :sad:

I don't want to silence any of your views scouse. I think if you believe that jews are behind it all you should be able to say so,   But I would like to humbly suggest (with fash's permission of course) that you keep it to a few threads at a time and not turn every thread into a Jewish conspiracy  thread.

Aryan

Quote from: "mugwump"

Jews, Jews, Jews, did you expect him to care about the facts.

The fact is, you and several others are obsessed with deflecting the blame from a certain group of people.  Perhaps you should be asking yourself why you behave in such a manner?

Bricktop

This report is bollocks.

Where's the link to the official report?