The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What the heck happened?

Started by Berry Sweet, January 25, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I think some men just don't like smart, opinionated women like Renee.

[size=150]Stop trying to put lipstick on a pig.[/size]  As a forum Admin, your job is supposed to maintain an aura of neutrality...

:MG_216:

realgrimm

I had no issues with Renee personally, but her ideologies were full stop retard..

I did admire her bitterness and the venom she could lay down..

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Renee does not suffer fools gladly and for that reason some people did not like her.

I think some men just don't like smart, opinionated women like Renee.

No we don't like loud mouth unpleasant fatties.

That goes for the vast majority of fellas and I suspect is the reason why Renee is a bit of a man-hater.

Mel is an unpleasant alcoholic and a whiner, so you are proving my point.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"I had no issues with Renee personally, but her ideologies were full stop retard..

I did admire her bitterness and the venom she could lay down..

Her ideologies?

She's a conservative like Seoul, well maybe not quite as conservative as Seoul is, leaning in that direction.

Aryan

'Conservative'.   :laugh:  

I saw absolutely no evidence to back up this claim, in fact she wasn't much different than RW with her political views.

I witnessed absolutely no anti-immigration sentiment from her and she voiced her opposition to pro white agendas.  

That doesn't sound very right wing to me......

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"Renee does not suffer fools gladly and for that reason some people did not like her.

That goes for the vast majority of fellas and I suspect is the reason why Renee is a bit of a man-hater.

Don't forget Dinky Diana, he doesn't like her either.   ac_biggrin

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I think some men just don't like smart, opinionated women like Renee.

Quote from: "SCOUSE"'Conservative'.   :laugh:  

I saw absolutely no evidence to back up this claim, in fact she wasn't much different than RW with her political views.

I witnessed absolutely no anti-immigration sentiment from her and she voiced her opposition to pro white agendas.  

That doesn't sound very right wing to me......

Your definition of right wing is the same as defining left wing as antifa.  :laugh:  :laugh:

She put you in your place so you never will believe anything about her. Just the fact that you had to resort to fat shaming to even try to argue with her proves that.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

And here we have another of her fanclub.  :laugh3:  

Put me in my place? O rlly? Well you would say that wouldn't you, considering how you feel about her, and the fact that you and me have never seen eye  to eye.  

I dislike her due to her general unpleasant attitude and the fact that she banned me for her own personal reasons while being a moderator on here. Naturally of course she denies this....

As for ANTIFA, they are left wing, be it a more extreme element of it.   ac_dunno

kiebers

I never had a problem with her so if that is a fan then fine. As far as the antifa being extreme left, so are your "white nationalists" on the extreme radical side of the right. No we don't agree on things and we don't resort to name calling but when that line is crossed, to me, that means you lose.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

I never really responded much to Renee when she was here and she didn't usually respond to me either. But, I do know she was no hard core progtard like RW.

Frood

She doesn't care about Renee one way or another. A lot of hype which I stated my opinion on.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"I never had a problem with her so if that is a fan then fine. As far as the antifa being extreme left, so are your "white nationalists" on the extreme radical side of the right. No we don't agree on things and we don't resort to name calling but when that line is crossed, to me, that means you lose.

Nothing wrong with the far right, in this day and age where it's open season on whitey, it's necessary.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
She put you in your place so you never will believe anything about her. Just the fact that you had to resort to fat shaming to even try to argue with her proves that.

She's a two faced, backstabbing, embittered harpy with anti-male tendencies.

As you know, because it was in the same thread you felt the need to contribute towards at RW's forum, she admitted she had been discussing me with RW behind my back.

You seem to share the same views...and the same tendency to knife people whilst bereft of facts.

Anonymous

Ya, I know he doesn't. I liked Renee though.

Frood

Maori's would love Renee gaffer taped for silence and laid in a trench of hot coals and earth.
Blahhhhhh...