The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Anyone know who the spammers are in RR?

Started by Bricktop, February 10, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Bricktop

Yeah...her prints all over the threads...I was much more interested in who is raking up old Freud stories. And posting his pic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah...her prints all over the threads...I was much more interested in who is raking up old Freud stories. And posting his pic.

You would be the one to solve that mystery.

Bricktop

Well, let's examine the evidence.

Whoever it is is following the "Dinky is Freud" scam.

They have in their possession material that could have only been procured from Freud...or one of his equally facile associates from TRF and Brawl Hall.

That suggests that they are closely acquainted with Freud. Now, he/she/they are here, re-affirming that Dinky is Freud. How would they know that? If Dinky is NOT Freud, one can safely assume that the TRF people would have no knowledge of the troll. Certainly, Freud does not seem to have discussed it at TRF.

They are using a screen capture of Freud...probably obtained during a webchat.

If that is the case then we also know that Freud is rather...ahem...close...to a few females. One, in particular, is feral, a known troll and scammer, who has spent real time with Freud, so we can safely assume they also webchat. Similarly, as they are amigos, it also follows that he would be mouthing off about how clever he is to pretend to be a woman in TBC (and VF) and how he's integrated himself into these forums following the old Brawl Hall forum raid procedure.

Now, feral is as trustworthy as a Nigerian email, and it would be well within character to throw Freud's troll back at him...given they "failed to launch" after meeting in real time, if you catch my drift. Throwing a photo around, pretending to be Caskur would be her standard MO. On the other hand, Freud would perhaps be chummy with Caskur, seeing as how she is Australian and equally untrustworthy (Feral is Australian, too), and Caskur would certainly throw PI around in one of her psychotic episodes.

Still, more evidence is required...such as the location of the IP addresses used to post the threads and image. That will conclusively establish the culprit, without disclosing any PI.

If the source is Brisbane, its feral.

If its Perth, its Caskur.

If its Melbourne, its Freud.

Then it would be case closed.

Anonymous

Caskur is one fucked up, fat, ugly, tub of shit. Flea is as dumb as a fence post.

Bricktop

Which is why Flea is not a person of interest at this time.

However, if the IP address is in the US, that can change.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Which is why Flea is not a person of interest at this time.

However, if the IP address is in the US, that can change.

It seems every year or two we get a visit from the TRF morons.

Bricktop

Yes. They get bored when TRF turns into a mortuary...as it frequently does.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes. They get bored when TRF turns into a mortuary...as it frequently does.

I have taken a look at TRF. They don't really have discussions. They talk about the past and try to insult each other. What a waste of time.

Frood

ac_boring I can't believe Cunstable Crappy Nappy is still droning on and on about the identity of some spammers in RR or dragging me into the convo.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes. They get bored when TRF turns into a mortuary...as it frequently does.

I have taken a look at TRF. They don't really have discussions. They talk about the past and try to insult each other. What a waste of time.

Exactly. There was a golden age...10 years ago...when flaming was fun.

Now its just dull, infantile insults thrown both ad nauseum and ad infinitum.

But it illustrates the mentality that gives rise to the Dinky Diannas of the world.

"Haha...I pretended to be a female on the interweb. Ain't I clever?'

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"

Exactly. There was a golden age...10 years ago...when flaming was fun.

Now its just dull, infantile insults thrown both ad nauseum and ad infinitum.

But it illustrates the mentality that gives rise to the Dinky Diannas of the world.

"Haha...I pretended to be a female on the interweb. Ain't I clever?'

It would never have been my idea of fun.

Angry White Male

IP addies don't matter.  I could proxy up in a second, and look like I'm posting from Europe.

That being said, the 'flame game' was sort of fun at DV 10 years ago also, but understand that forum dynamics were different then also.  There were more posters, more action, etc.

A few flames here and there were good.  Many were good.  However, it didn't detract from the main 'bulk' of the postings, since the forum was quite active with a lot of useful posts.

Times have changed.  Now there's like five posters here, and like two posters over at Memebee.

Adapt or die, is what is has become, as the dynamics have changed.

Bricktop

Not everyone can be bothered using a proxy...especially trollling a forum they don't belong to.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not everyone can be bothered using a proxy...especially trollling a forum they don't belong to.

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't want to get involved in this thread, but hiding behind proxies in the guest area to smear people is cowardly in my opinion.

Proxies aren't that hard to use , I used to use anonymox before it went pay  and literally it was a switch which you click on or off for that particular site, even let you pick the part of the world you wanted the proxy from..Proxies are now idiot guide