News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

The mods at Memebee are off their rockers.

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2013, 01:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

They erase people's accounts for doing nothing against forum rules or any laws and let fat old pedophiles from Australia keep trying to rape other poster's children.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SMP"They erase people's accounts for doing nothing against forum rules or any laws and let fat old pedophiles from Australia keep trying to rape other poster's children.

I can't believe that SMP..

I have wrote back and forth with the memebee owner..

She wouldn't knowingly condone that..

There must be a mistake..

I will ask her about it.

Anonymous

Has the op made it his life's mission to libel Gambino?

Odinson

jaysings

Quote from: "seoulbro"Has the op made it his life's mission to libel Gambino?

libel Gambino? we all know him overall. he is absolutely a jerk, no doubt

cc

Don't waste your valuable time with SMP, Fash.  Currently he is on a Gordo kick. He's mad (and so whining, sniveling and making up stories) because he got booted and Gordo didn't. He cannot figure out why both are the way they are.

It's too bad because he does know food preparation and what to put with what ..... interesting posts on that ... but that's about it for good characteristics ... He can turn very mean very fast which is why he got the boot
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

not surprising i see it completely different......i couldn't care less about SMP, except to say he contributed a hell of a lot of threads and posts...some quite good. For his supposed/expected transgressions of excessive spamming he was banned.

Gambino who has never contributed anything of value all the years he has been on memebee, continuously threatens to kill or maim people, PM's people(and the board) with disgusting pictures, call people every racist name you could think of....well he gets a pass, because the queens think he is "cute".......just one in a long line of actions by these over indulged cows showing their complete lack of class.

cc

I enjoyed some of SMP's posts also. Even kinda liked him a bit. Seemed he would be fairly cool for a while ... a good contributor  and slowly ratchet things up ... exploding way over the top with some really bad posts. He is accused of taking his issues outside the forum, disparaging another party on their work area and posting bad stuff to underage people. "Accused" is the key word. I don't believe a word from and am suspicious of the accuser ... it is the internet and anyone can make up anything and this one I especially am suspect of ... so I have no idea if there is any truth to it. Without concrete proof it's only words

Renee

Don't be fooled by SMP's "good side". He is just as bad if not worse than Gambozo. He is a smooth talking twisted little fuck who thinks nothing of taking his sick little grievances and forum obsessions into the real world.  Nothing he writes can be considered truthful or even remotely based in reality. He pretends to be an authority on everything and in reality is nothing more than a verbose, misogynistic, insecure, little know nothing, attention whore.

My two cents; deal with him as you see fit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Apparently he has taken things outside forums. He is never to be trusted. My point was that any thing said on the internet cannot be trusted carte blanche. There are others who are 100% certified bullshit who put forward a good show

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Apparently he has taken things outside forums. He is never to be trusted. My point was that any thing said on the internet cannot be trusted carte blanche. There are others who are 100% certified bullshit who put forward a good show

Absolutely, most people know that too. However, as Renee wrote, he takes his little forum grievances and forum obssessions into the real world. Green hornung does that too with the RCMP on speed dial.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"Don't be fooled by SMP's "good side". He is just as bad if not worse than Gambozo. He is a smooth talking twisted little fuck who thinks nothing of taking his sick little grievances and forum obsessions into the real world.  Nothing he writes can be considered truthful or even remotely based in reality. He pretends to be an authority on everything and in reality is nothing more than a verbose, misogynistic, insecure, little know nothing, attention whore.

wholeheartedly agree.....my point was they BOTH broke rules requiring permanent banning......so they BOTH should be perma banned...but the pigfucker still flails away on memebee laughing and threatening SMP knowing he is exempt with the cliques protection and will receive no punishment....apparently he has the tacit approval of average members (including those on here) who don't think it unusual to be called a slant eyed chink, nigger monkey, cunt eyes, fat cunt, dumb chink or look at pictures of females with stakes driven through their bodies and strung out over a fire roasting away....i am really glad the females on this board are so tolerant..i am sure they extend the same courtesies to their friends, family and co-workers wherever they may be.....it is sad to see what some people will put up with for just a little bit of attention.....even acknowledgement from a psycho pedophile gives them the vapours

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Don't be fooled by SMP's "good side". He is just as bad if not worse than Gambozo. He is a smooth talking twisted little fuck who thinks nothing of taking his sick little grievances and forum obsessions into the real world.  Nothing he writes can be considered truthful or even remotely based in reality. He pretends to be an authority on everything and in reality is nothing more than a verbose, misogynistic, insecure, little know nothing, attention whore.

wholeheartedly agree.....my point was they BOTH broke rules requiring permanent banning......so they BOTH should be perma banned...but the pigfucker still flails away on memebee laughing and threatening SMP knowing he is exempt with the cliques protection and will receive no punishment....apparently he has the tacit approval of average members (including those on here) who don't think it unusual to be called a slant eyed chink, nigger monkey, cunt eyes, fat cunt, dumb chink or look at pictures of females with stakes driven through their bodies and strung out over a fire roasting away....i am really glad the females on this board are so tolerant..i am sure they extend the same courtesies to their friends, family and co-workers wherever they may be.....it is sad to see what some people will put up with for just a little bit of attention.....even acknowledgement from a psycho pedophile gives them the vapours

Mr. Obvious Li, I have deleted disgusting pictures that GORDY GAMBINO has posted..

He uses some of the most obscene language I have ever read in my life..

The way he talks to some posters who have said nothing to him is mean..

This is a very small forum and I don't like deleting posts or banning members..

This is why you were given deleting powers to use as you see fit.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Mr. Obvious Li, I have deleted disgusting pictures that GORDY GAMBINO has posted..

thank you Fash...you are a sweetheart...i will guard your virtue(s) and fundamentalist sensibilities with my last breath................. :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

thank you Fash...you are a sweetheart...i will guard your virtue(s) and fundamentalist sensibilities with my last breath................. :ugeek:

You are quite funny Mr. Obvious Li.