The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Quick test, can you pass it?

Started by Wazzzup, April 05, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You can't say that for sure. The chambers you can see aren't loaded. There could be one in the top and one in the bottom.

Quick! Tell us all how you can tell if it's a single or double action revolver.

Fuckwit.

Why do I need to discern the action?

I'd just shoot the fucker.

Yet you were supposedly a once armed copper who just said that he could tell the firearm wasn't loaded, when it could have been.

You were clerical, weren't you.
Blahhhhhh...

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8681d9b1f7475711784de7ce956f8ebf/tumblr_p6t9g1VoYR1ris16so1_500.gif">

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You can't say that for sure. The chambers you can see aren't loaded. There could be one in the top and one in the bottom.

Quick! Tell us all how you can tell if it's a single or double action revolver.

Fuckwit.

Why do I need to discern the action?

I'd just shoot the fucker.

Yet you were supposedly a once armed copper who just said that he could tell the firearm wasn't loaded, when it could have been.

You were clerical, weren't you.

WTF are you gibbering about?

You point a piece at me, you die.

We'll figure out if it was loaded later.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"In pic 2, the gun isn't loaded.

ac_lmfao

You must have been a paper pusher with less than a few hours down at the range under your belt.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

in pic 2, the 'gun' isn't even a gun.... you can see the seam down the middle that means it was made in a mold. the barrel would split if fired.... not to mention,the top 'cylinders' aren't round enough. they have flat spots that would cause insant misfire. 'loaded' isn't even a question at this point as it would be more dangerous to the shooter than the intended target....

kiebers

Quote from: "deadskinmask"in pic 2, the 'gun' isn't even a gun.... you can see the seam down the middle that means it was made in a mold. the barrel would split if fired.... not to mention,the top 'cylinders' aren't round enough. they have flat spots that would cause insant misfire. 'loaded' isn't even a question at this point as it would be more dangerous to the shooter than the intended target....

LOL...Probably a Dick Tracy costume pistol or something along those lines.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

deadskinmask

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"in pic 2, the 'gun' isn't even a gun.... you can see the seam down the middle that means it was made in a mold. the barrel would split if fired.... not to mention,the top 'cylinders' aren't round enough. they have flat spots that would cause insant misfire. 'loaded' isn't even a question at this point as it would be more dangerous to the shooter than the intended target....

LOL...Probably a Dick Tracy costume pistol or something along those lines.

more than likely.... considering its probably a stock photo by a small time photographer, he didn't wanna pay the additional insurance of having an actual firearm on the set....