Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Have you tried support stockings?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

OK.

Trump has whacked Syria again.

Shit's going to get real.

Last chance...30% discount on my usual visa facilitation rate. Step right up. Form an orderly queue. Remember, if you see a bright light followed by a loud bang shortly before being incinerated, your last thought will be "Why didn't I listen to Bricktop?"

cc

Discounts always make me very suspicious.

If one can discount, how much would they have made before?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I'm cutting my own throat, here...for the sake of my fellow Cashews.

In fact I'll get YOU in FREE!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"OK.

Trump has whacked Syria again.

Shit's going to get real.

Last chance...30% discount on my usual visa facilitation rate. Step right up. Form an orderly queue. Remember, if you see a bright light followed by a loud bang shortly before being incinerated, your last thought will be "Why didn't I listen to Bricktop?"

Uh oh.

Frood

If this war goes hot, it's anybody's guess where is safer and for how long.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

We in the West tend to swallow the old "the enemy is powerful and we must build up our military" line.

We tend to imagine impose an "invulnerable" tag on them, and a "fragile" tag on us.

The reality is Russia would be crushed if they did anything stupid. They know that. They can  make a lot of indignant noise, and rattle their wooden sabres, but any conflict with the US/NATO conglomerate will only have one conclusion.

As long as they are not attacked directly, they will scream and point and then swallow.

Frood

It's not in their interest to start shit but if the West keeps bullying them, they will move to end shit.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

I didn't realize that Russia's financial system is run by the Jews also...  Just found this out tonight.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's not in their interest to start shit but if the West keeps bullying them, they will move to end shit.

Russia wants respect and the West wants obedience. I don't blame Moscow for not wanting to be Washington's lapdog.

Bricktop

Russia won't get respect acting like a witless thug, and lying at every opportunity.

Trump is exposing them for the windbags they are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Russia won't get respect acting like a witless thug, and lying at every opportunity.

Trump is making them out to be an international pariah just like his predecessor. It's bullshit.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Russia won't get respect acting like a witless thug, and lying at every opportunity.

Trump is making them out to be an international pariah just like his predecessor. It's bullshit.

Everyone is scapegoating them. It's disgusting.

No place is perfect or without issues or dodgy government but the various attacks on Russia have gotten ridiculous. Ludicrous even.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

No place is perfect or without issues or dodgy government but the various attacks on Russia have gotten ridiculous. Ludicrous even.

There are other nations that interfere in Western countries, Saudi Arabia, comes to mind..

But, Russia is singled out.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

There are other nations that interfere in Western countries, Saudi Arabia, comes to mind..

But, Russia is singled out.

By Western nations who have attempted to have their NGO fronts meddle in Russian elections while placing armaments along its borders via NATO rhetoric and coup attempts when leaders don't go along with the West.

If Russia can be proven to have a hand in ANY of the thus far unproven allegations levelled at, it doesn't address the underlying reasons why it feels it may have to.
Blahhhhhh...