The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Let me see your whip!

Started by Blazor, April 13, 2018, 09:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Which car should we sell? The Crewman or the Ford f-250? I reckon the Ford should go....

https://ibb.co/bLt5C6Q">

https://movieplotholes.com/the-woman-in-black">how long is the woman in black movie
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"RR?

Well which forum?

Why aren't the forums labeled properly? Reject Rodeo? WTF is that?

Quick, tell me, you know how impatient I am.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

It's a general discussion thread. RR is the dumpster.

Ask Fash to move it into the open area.

But just so you know, there is already a thread about people's rides.

And your girl Feral is getting a tad frisky...

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"It's a general discussion thread. RR is the dumpster.

Frisky about what?

Is she chewing your ear in PM?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Fash, please put my new thread in the current car thread if you can find it please.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"

Frisky about what?

No. Just a prod in general discussion. She couldn't help herself.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "caskur"

Frisky about what?

No. Just a prod in general discussion. She couldn't help herself.

Ugh,... I will have her on permanent ignore.

She is far too bitchy for me. She drinks too much.
- Andy Warhol

Zetsu

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4551/38987512692_e38fdf44ce_k.jpg">

This was the Civic Type R 2010 model I originally wanted to buy but it didn't pass the crash test in Canada, lol so I settled for a hybrid Civic instead which is the pic below.  :laugh:

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/811/41441375851_35f70003bd_z.jpg">
Permanently off his rocker

Berry Sweet

I drive a common car.  Its older.  I dont care to get a brand new car.  (Altho I most likely will buy a newer used car this year).  I really dont give a shit about "the look" of a car...it doesnt represent who the person behind the wheel really is.  Just because someone drives a brand new Mercedes or whatever the fuck, doesnt mean they are "important"...many people tend to think this way.  There are a lot of females whose husbands are rich and they dont work...women like this are useless and are not important as they think they are.  Some of these useless twats have laid on the horn at me in public parking lots or narrow areas, I have gotten out of my car and walked over to them to deal with their pathetic actions and situation...none of them wanted to confront me face to face....they all try talk to me thru their closed window or back up and drive away....bunch of pussies with loser status title..lol

Zetsu

For me cars are more of an transportation, shelter to take a nap and providing heat/ac while in public, generator to charge my phone and other gadgets during a blackout, enjoy and thrill of driving/acceleration, a game of mastering my gas mileage efficiency and maybe a status symbol in the future if I ever buy a nice sports car.  ac_cool

Berry Sweet

The area where I live has a lot of ignorant people.  Just parking in any parking lot is asking for damage.  

Including my car...and if you actually walk around the parking lot and look at all the cars..including all the bmws, Mercedes, jags and teslas....all of the have Nick's, scratches and dents.

Generally it's from other people nor being careful opening their car door or even side scraping...it so common.

There is a woman in my neighbor hood...parks closer to me...she must be the worlds worst driver....she has a nice car but its filled with scratches and dents galore.  You can see on poles and siding where she side swiped and backed into objects....its horrible!!

The other day I noticed she was backed in (which she never does)...anyway, my mom came over and asked what happened to the giant pot outside? I was like  what!?!....one of my neighbors has a giant pot by their car port (she parks on the other side, next to it)....I went to look and she backed into it while she was trying to back into her spot...it gets better...shes so fuckin stupid, the turned the pot around in attempt that no one would notice, but there are scratches on her car from this, plus all the broken bits and still lying around her car.  Shit for brains.

It's people like this that are everywhere, there is no use un buying a new car when theres hugh risk for damages and people just hit n run all the time.  Last fall, I guess someone tried to turn around using my car port to do so...they hit and dented my car door in the process...another reason to have a motion sensor camera in my car port to record every single time some action happens.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Lol this is the main reason why I'm hesitant to buy a nice car in Canada, like you say it's just not worth it being surrounded by idiots.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol this is the main reason why I'm hesitant to buy a nice car in Canada, like you say it's just not worth it being surrounded by idiots.

Seriously, it's just not.  

That's only a tiny fraction of shit that happens.  Theres just so much more I have dealt with.  I want get pepper spray to leave in my car for some other interactions I've had.  Best yet, I need a dash cam...I'm looking at them these days.

I think the next time I have one of those situations, I'm gonna hit the "alarm" button on my car...lock it and just walk away while letting it go off.  Stand from a distance and record the mother fucker.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol this is the main reason why I'm hesitant to buy a nice car in Canada, like you say it's just not worth it being surrounded by idiots.

Seriously, it's just not.  

That's only a tiny fraction of shit that happens.  Theres just so much more I have dealt with.  I want get pepper spray to leave in my car for some other interactions I've had.  Best yet, I need a dash cam...I'm looking at them these days.

I think the next time I have one of those situations, I'm gonna hit the "alarm" button on my car...lock it and just walk away while letting it go off.  Stand from a distance and record the mother fucker.

I'd recommend getting a dash cam for sho, if not at least use a any recording app on your phone and you'll notice a lot of people will start to drive more considerately, used to deal with a lot of morons on the road, over 80% are FOBs in my old neighbourhood so it's been always been a pain in the neck until one day I started mounting my phone on the windshield(for gps) and most of the paranoid idiots think I have a dash cam app on.  ac_cool