Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Just dropped a freshly opened beer...

Started by Angry White Male, April 16, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"But can you drink them when you run out of beer?

I suppose one could, but drinking ammonia has no intoxicating effects as far as I know.

Lysol and Listerine, on the other hand, do contain high levels of alcohol, and the Indians have been known to drink that.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Naturally you created another thread to whine and talk about your boring self.

Naturally you lack even the smallest amount of self control, and just had to post in it...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"What do you drink ? I prefer Modelo

I looked that up..

It's Mexican beer.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"What do you drink ? I prefer Modelo

I looked that up..

It's Mexican beer.

Or Mexican cleaning agent.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Dinky must be on her period again

The only period he knows is at the end of a sentence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Dinky must be on her period again

The only period he knows is at the end of a sentence.

He talked to RW on Skype without his unreliable voice changer and admitted all his alts, male and female. What is the point of maintaining this fake female persona.

Bricktop

He's hoist by his own petard.

If he comes clean now, he will also admit to all of the information I've provided about a person named Aaron, aka Freud. His masquerade prevents him from claiming I'm using his PI. If he finally grows a pair, it comes with that revelation.

The troll has been trolled.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He's hoist by his own petard.

If he comes clean now, he will also admit to all of the information I've provided about a person named Aaron, aka Freud. His masquerade prevents him from claiming I'm using his PI. If he finally grows a pair, it comes with that revelation.

The troll has been trolled.

Whether he comes clean or not doesn't change the fact we know he is a well known guy from flame forums.

Bricktop

A well known TROLL from flame forums.

Playing a chick was his standard MO, hoping to lure males into hitting on him so he could expose and humiliate them. Even better if they provide pics.

He was widely regarded as a pestiferous asshole, and his comrades were just as mouthy and cowardly. Some flamers could be respected for being superb writers, witty, sharp and brutal with words. Assholes like Freud thought trolling by pretending to be something he is not equated to intellectual barbs and humorous witticisms.

Frood

That Freud really got into your head.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

No. The reverse is true.

After all, RW revealed that you told her the only reason you're here is to irritate me.

15 years and you're still trying.

I'd say you have an obsession. Its rather creepy really. Especially when you've kept photos of me.

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Luckily gay marriage has just been legalized in Australia...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"This has been going on for 15 years?!

Its called a "mental illness".