Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Just dropped a freshly opened beer...

Started by Angry White Male, April 16, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No. The reverse is true.

After all, RW revealed that you told her the only reason you're here is to irritate me.

15 years and you're still trying.

I'd say you have an obsession. Its rather creepy really. Especially when you've kept photos of me.

Yeah, I remember that. Aaron/Dinky asked RW to help him get you. :crazy:

Bricktop

And he has the temerity to reference my common knowledge depression.

Classic PKB.

Berry Sweet

Bricktop

Ask a psychiatrist. Who knows.

Deranged. Psychotic. Obsessed. Drugs. All of the above.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Who is RW ?

A long-time poster (that no longer posts here as far as I know) with extreme left-wing views that had consistently been given positions of authority around the local forums, only to eventually lose her marbles every time, whig out, and storm off in a fury, sometimes fucking around with the forum from behind mod/admin controls, and sometimes not.

She used to be OK, but she has MS now and relies on a cocktail of pharma drugs, which I will assume are at least partly to blame for her sometimes erratic behaviour.

Bricktop and RW E-dated for a few years, but she E-dumped him more recently in a not so elegant fashion.  It just wasn't meant to be I guess...

Bricktop

Mel, please refrain from making comment on my personal issues. You are utterly clueless as to the truth, and shall remain in that state.

If you feel you need and deserve to know the facts, PM me.

I'll ignore you.

Angry White Male

Stop crying.  What I posted is 100% accurate, and you know it.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

A long-time poster (that no longer posts here as far as I know) with extreme left-wing views that had consistently been given positions of authority around the local forums, only to eventually lose her marbles every time, whig out, and storm off in a fury, sometimes fucking around with the forum from behind mod/admin controls, and sometimes not.

She used to be OK, but she has MS now and relies on a cocktail of pharma drugs, which I will assume are at least partly to blame for her sometimes erratic behaviour.

Bricktop and RW E-dated for a few years, but she E-dumped him more recently in a not so elegant fashion.  It just wasn't meant to be I guess...

Did Dinky have a hand in the breakup ?
<t></t>

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Stop crying.  What I posted is 100% accurate, and you know it.

What you posted is bullshit, and ignores the reality of events that occurred in this forum, you moron.

As with all things you spout about, you are ill informed and ignorant. Comment on her all you like, but do not presume to know what occurred in a private situation. You don't and never will.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Did Dinky have a hand in the breakup ?

I don't believe so.  I think Bricktop eventually became too overbearing, so RW had to E-dump him.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Did Dinky have a hand in the breakup ?

As I have stated, Mel has no clue what he is talking about, so asking him is futile.

There are only 2 people who know the truth behind what WAS and IS a private matter, and neither of those is likely to discuss said private matter in a web forum.

However, if it is important to you, talk to Starling at CBT. She is RW.

Angry White Male

Is RW's forum even still active?  I popped in there when she first started it, but it doesn't appear on search hits anymore...

Berry Sweet

Some people like small private forums.

Erica Mena

Oh my goodness lol

I've already dragged that insecure idiot at CBT. Bricktop....I had no idea lol
<t></t>