News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Is it time to hook up the air conditioner?

Started by Berry Sweet, April 23, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

I wpuldnt mind moving to Flordia and working at Disney World.  Id love to dress up as a princess and talk to the kids all day and pose for pics!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, learn to play the guitar, and you're set.

I think it takes a little more than some bum showing up at the border with a beat-up old acoustic guitar, claiming 'entertainer' status entry!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I wpuldnt mind moving to Flordia and working at Disney World.  Id love to dress up as a princess and talk to the kids all day and pose for pics!

ME TOO!!!

ac_blush

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I wpuldnt mind moving to Flordia and working at Disney World.  Id love to dress up as a princess and talk to the kids all day and pose for pics!

That would be fun.

Angry White Male

You know how fucking hot it gets there?  And forced to dress up in a costume in that heat for minimum wage?

Are you nuts?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

You know how fucking hot it gets there?  And forced to dress up in a costume in that heat for minimum wage?

Are you nuts?

You get use to it I suppose.  The heat is intense but it's a nice heat.

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

It was hot when we were there...about 38-43'.    Every place has air conditioners.

I hooked up my a.c. and let it run for about 1 hour...then it got cold and I turned it off...just finished dinner a f will turn it on again for a bit.

Berry Sweet

The birds are in my room next to the open window enjoying the breeze...I have my avacodo and mango pits there in the sun.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

ME TOO!!!

ac_blush

I always figured you were the Tinkerbell type  :laugh:

https://preview.ibb.co/mXJDYc/Tinker_Brick.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"

ME TOO!!!

ac_blush

I always figured you were the Tinkerbell type  :laugh:

https://preview.ibb.co/mXJDYc/Tinker_Brick.jpg">

Hey...I look cute!!!

ac_blush

Blazor

Hey...I look cute!!!

ac_blush

Nice figure anyway  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

I'll say.

Looks a little different in my mirror, though.

Angry White Male

I cannot stand heat.   :mad:

I don't like to be sweaty all the time, with a sweaty, swampy ass.

I like my temps moderate.

And don't give me no bullshit about 'it's a different heat' or 'it's a dry heat.'  Hot is hot, and this White Boy can't tolerate the heat.

I've trucked through the Mohave Desert.  I've seen heat, and why the fuck White people even live there is beyond me.  They don't belong there.