News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I've been staring at this drink box for a couple of minutes...

Started by Angry White Male, April 23, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I would assume that Bricktop just loafs around the house, making his wife do all the shopping anyhow...  so, he may be reverting back to memories from 10 years ago or so, when he last entered a grocery store.

Have you seen those photos of him posing with his grandchild at a motor event? He had mankles. Loafing would be too energetic for him.  ac_biggrin

Here's an idea.

Post a picture of yourself.

So we can see what perfection looks like.

Why would I bother when you've readily shown yourself and what old tubby imperfection is?

Your mankles look like they must be filled with turkey stuffing and gravy.

What were you even thinking when you posted that shit up??
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"I would  assume you wish you had a wife so you could be a total shut-in.

I would assume you would wish that you weren't a drunken White Black.

YOUR fucking people cried to the government of Canada, to get the 'multiculturalism kick' started.

YOUR fucking people, you piece of shit.

And you have the nerve to call me a whiner, you fucking white Black?

Go back to Eastern Europe, you fucking piece of shit.  And take the rest of your fucking scum with you.

Go cry in your beer elsewhere idiot.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I would assume that Bricktop just loafs around the house, making his wife do all the shopping anyhow...  so, he may be reverting back to memories from 10 years ago or so, when he last entered a grocery store.

Have you seen those photos of him posing with his grandchild at a motor event? He had mankles. Loafing would be too energetic for him.  ac_biggrin

Here's an idea.

Why would I bother when you've readily shown yourself and what old tubby imperfection is?

I was thinking..."I shall post a picture of me to give Freud something to use as flame fodder."

By the way, my ankles are perfectly normal, as is the rest of me.

I even have a full head of light brown hair, whereas the moon has more grass on it than your head has hair.

Anonymous

Here's an idea.

I was thinking..."I shall post a picture of me to give Freud something to use as flame fodder."

I even have a full head of light brown hair, whereas the moon has more grass on it than your head has hair.

I think the bald look suits him.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I let my Costco membership lapse.

The problem with Costco, is that much of their goods are sold in large, 'family sized' quantities.

As a single person, I just don't consume enough of anything to warrant 'family sized' quantities.

They did sell smokes for a pretty decent price though...

That's true.  I get together with a friend here and there and go halfers on some items.  It's worth it.  You could do that too.

Bricktop

Of course, such a money saving technique is not within Mel's reach.

He has no friends.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Of course, such a money saving technique is not within Mel's reach.

He has no friends.

He has you, Herman and Shen Li.

:laugh:

Bricktop

If he comes to Adelaide, I shall be happy to take him shopping at Costco.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"If he comes to Adelaide, I shall be happy to take him shopping at Costco.

That's what friends do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Of course, such a money saving technique is not within Mel's reach.

He has no friends.

He has you, Herman and Shen Li.

We love the little prick. ac_drinks

Frood

Here's an idea.

Mankles!  ac_biggrin

http://i68.tinypic.com/sawmex.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"Still aint got nothing on Hillary.

It's different.

Hillary has Hankles.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

They look like normal ankles to me. Show us yours. As you'd no doubt have noticed, the image is taken from above head height.

Not like a give a fuck either way...just Freud playing his usual silly games.