Replies: 10359
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:25:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Dating a Midget?

Started by Angry White Male, May 05, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Like maybe urkarian chicks got a thing for alky truckers...same shit.

Don't even try to flame me, when you can't even get your spelling and grammar in check!

Berry Sweet

Who cares about spelling and grammar...auto correct can fuck itself and so can you.

Berry Sweet

I don't got time for that shit. ..like ooh....soelling and grammar make me a b3tter person online...shove it up yours...

Angry White Male

Blaming auto-correct for words that don't even exist?  Nice try, Berry...   :roll:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I don't got time for that shit. ..like ooh....soelling and grammar make me a b3tter person online...shove it up yours...

Did auto-correct suggest this also?

Berry Sweet

Oh I'm so worried what you think if me...taking over my life....l8ke Eva and meme situation!  Omg...whst shall I do???

Angry White Male

LOLZ!  If your Zopiclone is kicking in, go to bed!  Right now you are not in a position to even attempt to flame me, so don't even try...

Berry Sweet

I might not be cool if I don't live up to mel  standards!  Omg!   Total fail!  Help!!  Next!

Angry White Male

Are you drinking, or is it the Zopiclone?

Berry Sweet

I haven't taken zopuclone in over a year...i clearly stated that many times...idiot...douche bag..fuck off

Angry White Male

So it's the drink then...  I knew it was one of the two.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"So it's the drink then...  I knew it was one of the two.

You jealous I have a "loife" and you don't?  My friends bought it over.  Had a great time.

Anything else to brag about moron?

Berry Sweet

Hey Mel...the cah is ready...ready to get a loife?

Angry White Male

It's clear that you've had too much to drink.  You are trying to attack me for no reason, and doing an exceptionally terrible job at it!

Perhaps it's time for bed?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's clear that you've had too much to drink.  You are trying to attack me for no reason, and doing an exceptionally terrible job!

Perhaps it's time for bed?

Yeah totally...thinking about bringing the breathalyzer out  and posting pics...maybe post a pic of coke or meth...