The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I have a question.

Started by Bricktop, May 07, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

I think they've all moved to Pissed Off, because Turd Fail is about to bite the big one.

The owner/proprietor is being sued as a result of one of the members disclosing PI about another member's family. That is the level of vermin Freud associates with, and who he mimics to impress. Lawyers are moving in...which might be a timely reminder that these disseminators of slander should take heed of.

His PO comrades think his troll here is "Brilliant"!!! For fuck's sake...posting using a female name, when the whole forum knows who he is...and this is "Brilliant".

Says it all, really.

Frood

Have you taken your meds today, Mom Jeans?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Every day, son. Every day. Again with the attempted shame-flame.  ac_boring

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think they've all moved to Pissed Off, because Turd Fail is about to bite the big one.

The owner/proprietor is being sued as a result of one of the members disclosing PI about another member's family. That is the level of vermin Freud associates with, and who he mimics to impress. Lawyers are moving in...which might be a timely reminder that these disseminators of slander should take heed of.

His PO comrades think his troll here is "Brilliant"!!! For fuck's sake...posting using a female name, when the whole forum knows who he is...and this is "Brilliant".

Says it all, really.

I have a handle on TRF,  but I rarely read the drivel posted there. I never saw P.O. but I imagine they are the dregs of the forum world who keep trying to go back in time to 2004.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Every day, son. Every day. Again with the attempted shame-flame.  ac_boring

Your paranoia is the focus, not what you take to wrangle it.

No issue with your medications, only that you may not be dosing enough.  ac_dunno
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think they've all moved to Pissed Off, because Turd Fail is about to bite the big one.

Says it all, really.

Lawyers are moving in where ? Where are you getting your info ?
<t></t>

Bricktop

"This is what happens when you "cross the line dude."

More info coming. Yes, lawyers are involved. No they aren't mine. My family are furious. I'm not sure how far this litigation could go but we will see."

Erica Mena

Bra1n, the owner of TRF, IS a lawyer

Good luck lol
<t></t>

Bricktop

Nothing to do with me.

Its a quote.

And lawyers are neither above the law, nor necessarily compliant with it.

Anonymous

That's why TRF is shutting down?

Bricktop

So the story goes. Not having personal connections, I cannot say with any certainty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So the story goes. Not having personal connections, I cannot say with any certainty.

That could be part of it, but I also think flaming is nearly extinct.

Bricktop

You'd think so...but then you observe the idiocy that is Dinky The Spanner, and I read what goes on in Pissed Off, and it seems there are some that simply cannot stop or control what is clearly an addiction to confrontation. Its how they develop an aberrant and debauched sense of self esteem, which to them is better than no esteem whatsoever.

As I mentioned elsewhere, a long term flamer at PO described Freud's troll as "Brilliant". That is the mentality that still exists today...and as long as there are sociopathic, maladjusted misfits like them, some form of malicious "flaming" will remain.

Its not flaming, its seeing who can inflict the most humiliation and degradation on others. That's why Freud thinks he's "clever".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You'd think so...but then you observe the idiocy that is Dinky The Spanner, and I read what goes on in Pissed Off, and it seems there are some that simply cannot stop or control what is clearly an addiction to confrontation. Its how they develop an aberrant and debauched sense of self esteem, which to them is better than no esteem whatsoever.

As I mentioned elsewhere, a long term flamer at PO described Freud's troll as "Brilliant". That is the mentality that still exists today...and as long as there are sociopathic, maladjusted misfits like them, some form of malicious "flaming" will remain.

Its not flaming, its seeing who can inflict the most humiliation and degradation on others. That's why Freud thinks he's "clever".

I thought that's what flaming is.

ac_dunno

Bricktop

"Flaming" was more related to "roasting"...good hearted jibes and humorous put downs neither offered or taken seriously.

But soon the head cases saw it as an opportunity to talk tough without having to back it up, and to step away from humour into conflict for its own sake.

Freud is a classic example of someone who can't let go. He thrives on my persecution of him, declaring it evidence of his successful troll.

He utterly fails to grasp that he looks like a complete buffoon.