Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I have a question.

Started by Bricktop, May 07, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

What goes on in PO ? You sure as hell didn't have a problem with the conversations when they were focused on clearing your name.

There's no PI posting or kid flaming. Now wtf is your problem
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop""Flaming" was more related to "roasting"...good hearted jibes and humorous put downs neither offered or taken seriously.

But soon the head cases saw it as an opportunity to talk tough without having to back it up, and to step away from humour into conflict for its own sake.

Freud is a classic example of someone who can't let go. He thrives on my persecution of him, declaring it evidence of his successful troll.

He utterly fails to grasp that he looks like a complete buffoon.

I see, thank you.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"What goes on in PO ? You sure as hell didn't have a problem with the conversations when they were focused on clearing your name.

There's no PI posting or kid flaming. Now wtf is your problem

Jees, calm down. I'm not putting your forum down...just stating that there are members who still worship the flame god, and cannot stop themselves. YOU know who I'm talking about.

And for the record, I am utterly unconcerned about my name being "cleared" to a bunch of flametards. My name has always been clear to anyone that counts. And you know that.

Anyone who buys into a troll run by Rowan and Freud say more about themselves than me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Imputations, claims, allegations or suggestions that a member here engages in unlawful acts with minors are strictly forbidden.

What is the situation if a member here makes the same fallacious allegation against another of our members in another forum?

ac_umm

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gifmania.co.uk%2FObjects-Animated-Gifs%2FAnimated-Home%2FBathroom%2FTissues%2FKleenex-Box-89460.gif&f=1">

Bricktop

Repetition.

The refuge of the dullard.