The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I have a question.

Started by Bricktop, May 07, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

That's exactly what I'm doing, corky.

And my shit is fine. How's yours?

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's exactly what I'm doing, corky.

And my shit is fine. How's yours?

:crazy: = you

ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop":kissass:

That's quite the smiley Bricktop.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What is TRF?

It's a dead troll forum. At least Dinky Freud admits he's a guy there.

You're not very smart, are you?

Don't answer that.

Hey Mister, how do  you get your dome to shine? Turtlewax?

https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/having-fun-with-picture-t8408.html">https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/having-fun-with-picture-t8408.html

Bricktop

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Did I say I did?

I'm merely highlighting the true nature of one of your members.

And how others view this forum.

Do with it what 'ere you will.

The flamers are obviously getting under your skin.

Yes. This.

Most of us have that one or two posters we can't stand. That Peaches faggot is my Private Pyle. I want to punch out the old fairy every frickin time he posts.

You leave Peachy alone, Mister. He's cool people
<t></t>

Anonymous

Most of us have that one or two posters we can't stand. That Peaches faggot is my Private Pyle. I want to punch out the old fairy every frickin time he posts.

Actually I prefer to think of my online persona as kind of androgynous.  When I first coined the Peaches persona in 2007, she was a female dual, and quite secondary to my main account.  But over the years I found that many posters who are insecure in their own masculinity have trouble reading Peaches...she just makes their eyes cross.  So I've kept her even though I rarely do a pure form of the meme these days.

Glad to know she still has traction, though.  Suck hard, buddy.   ac_sothere

Bricktop

So, what you're saying is that Peaches inspired Freud to become Dinky Dianna?

I can see the similarities; exaggerated claim of its impact on others, a presumption that it represents some form of intellectual superiority whilst simultaneously proving the converse, a certain sense of anonymity to make you feel safer online and a reflection of someone who is confused about their own gender based personality traits.

Who's a clever little boy, then?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What is TRF?

It's a dead troll forum. At least Dinky Freud admits he's a guy there.

You're not very smart, are you?

Don't answer that.

Hey Mister, how do  you get your dome to shine? Turtlewax?

https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/having-fun-with-picture-t8408.html">https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/having-fun-with-picture-t8408.html

I think he looks fine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Actually I prefer to think of my online persona as kind of androgynous.  When I first coined the Peaches persona in 2007, she was a female dual, and quite secondary to my main account.  But over the years I found that many posters who are insecure in their own masculinity have trouble reading Peaches...she just makes their eyes cross.  So I've kept her even though I rarely do a pure form of the meme these days.

Calling you kind of androgynous is like calling Fash kind of religious. You are a sickening fairy and and a snowflake phenotype. On the other hand, Herman is a real man women desire, parents are proud of, guys fear and respect and what you wish you were.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Shen Li has always been shy about expressing her opinions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Calling you kind of androgynous is like calling Fash kind of religious. You are a sickening fairy and and a snowflake phenotype. On the other hand, Herman is a real man women desire, parents are proud of, guys fear and respect and what you wish you were.

You are pretty close.