Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I have a question.

Started by Bricktop, May 07, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Herman"
Most of us have that one or two posters we can't stand. That Peaches faggot is my Private Pyle. I want to punch out the old fairy every frickin time he posts.

Actually I prefer to think of my online persona as kind of androgynous.  When I first coined the Peaches persona in 2007, she was a female dual, and quite secondary to my main account.  But over the years I found that many posters who are insecure in their own masculinity have trouble reading Peaches...she just makes their eyes cross.  So I've kept her even though I rarely do a pure form of the meme these days.

Glad to know she still has traction, though.  Suck hard, buddy.   ac_sothere

Calling you kind of androgynous is like calling Fash kind of religious. You are a sickening fairy and and a snowflake phenotype. On the other hand, Herman is a real man women desire, parents are proud of, guys fear and respect and what you wish you were.

Wtf do you know about real men ? You're married to a fucking n1gger, hello ?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Most of us have that one or two posters we can't stand. That Peaches faggot is my Private Pyle. I want to punch out the old fairy every frickin time he posts.

Actually I prefer to think of my online persona as kind of androgynous.  When I first coined the Peaches persona in 2007, she was a female dual, and quite secondary to my main account.  But over the years I found that many posters who are insecure in their own masculinity have trouble reading Peaches...she just makes their eyes cross.  So I've kept her even though I rarely do a pure form of the meme these days.

Calling you kind of androgynous is like calling Fash kind of religious. You are a sickening fairy and and a snowflake phenotype. On the other hand, Herman is a real man women desire, parents are proud of, guys fear and respect and what you wish you were.

Wtf do you know about real men

Probably more than someone who needs to see a shrink and and likely a doctor because they're being used like a farm animal by countless loser boys.

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/asked-shrink-today-t8803.html">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/asked-shrink-today-t8803.html

Anonymous

Another thread turning into racist drivel.

:dash1:

Anonymous

You are pretty close.

For the record, if Shen Li were to loan me her pussy I wouldn't fuck Herman with it before tossing it into the dumpster.   :yuk:    Neither of their memes deserves the validation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Another thread turning into racist drivel.

It's a fine line for an admin, discerning the point at which a thread descends into ad hominems and fag lames against posters who aren't even present.  But in my book, this thread crossed the line before Kylie showed up.  I'm just here to help it get shitcanned, at this point.

Anonymous

You are pretty close.

For the record, if Shen Li were to loan me her pussy I wouldn't fuck Herman with it before tossing it into the dumpster.   :yuk:    Neither of their memes deserves the validation.

For the record, you seem jealous of Shen Li's pussy. She has one and you are one.

Anonymous

It's a fine line for an admin, discerning the point at which a thread descends into ad hominems and fag lames against posters who aren't even present.  But in my book, this thread crossed the line before Kylie showed up. I'm just here to help it get shitcanned, at this point.

No, here's where it went South.

https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/miscellaneous-thread-derailment-t5097-3340.html">https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/miscellaneous-thread-derailment-t5097-3340.html

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's a fine line for an admin, discerning the point at which a thread descends into ad hominems and fag lames against posters who aren't even present.  But in my book, this thread crossed the line before Kylie showed up. I'm just here to help it get shitcanned, at this point.

https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/miscellaneous-thread-derailment-t5097-3340.html">https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/miscellaneous-thread-derailment-t5097-3340.html

The catty old faggot knows that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, what you're saying is that Peaches inspired Freud to become Dinky Dianna?

I can see the similarities; exaggerated claim of its impact on others, a presumption that it represents some form of intellectual superiority whilst simultaneously proving the converse, a certain sense of anonymity to make you feel safer online and a reflection of someone who is confused about their own gender based personality traits.

Who's a clever little boy, then?

I'm afraid you misconstrued my post, which was directed more in the general direction of those few who seem to be in my trawl here.  For the record, I've never cohabited a forum with Freud and I doubt he is more than dimly aware of Peaches as a meme.  Gender, like username, is kind of unimportant to many of us forum dwellers.

Bricktop

So, you're not a member of Third Rail, or Pissed Off?

Must be another Peaches.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

(pm)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, you're not a member of Third Rail, or Pissed Off?

Must be another Peaches.

I've had an account at TRF for seven years, amassing fewer than a hundred posts in that time.  I'm hardly a denizen.  I also have an account, as you well know, at PO, but it isn't my home forum nor one I post much at.  

However, I'm pretty good at logic and I don't mind pointing out that your speculating about some kind of relationship between me personally (or my Peaches meme) and Dinky Diana (whom you attribute to Freud) or Freud himself is pretty fantastic...and I'm not using the word in the good way.

Bricktop

I think you've missed the implied sarcasm. I did not actually state or insinuate that you and Freud are brothers-in-arms. I'd go further as to say I doubt you deign to wallow in the cyber-slum that he inhabits. Few do. My post was just another prod at that verminous mental masturbator who desperately needs to go cold turkey and re-join the human race. Its a shame the human race does not desperately need him.

Anonymous

Without dipping deep into my own bottomless well of ponderous philosophizing, I'll address the matter of implied sarcasm.  I think it's a challenge on forums because tone of voice is absent.  And I've seen a few ambitious admins actually take the trouble to create a special typeface to be used for sarcasm -- but sadly, no one would deign to use it after the first day or two.

Angry White Male

When I was in my late teens, I engaged in sexual practices with what would be considered a 'minor.'

Was it legally wrong?  Yes.  Did she or I mind?  No!  Was I drunk most of the time?  Yes!

Is the statute of limitations now past and safe for me to admit this?  I believe so!