The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I have a question.

Started by Bricktop, May 07, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

There is no statute of limitations on sexual offences with minors. They were removed years ago.

Anonymous

About two-thirds of US states have some form of statute of limitations on felony sex crimes.  In Illinois, where I live, it's generally ten years if the crime was reported at the time (if not reported, it's shorter.)  I think ten years is the statute in the preponderance of states having such a statute, although it's as low as five in some instances.

Frood

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"So, you're not a member of Third Rail, or Pissed Off?

Must be another Peaches.

I've had an account at TRF for seven years, amassing fewer than a hundred posts in that time.  I'm hardly a denizen.  I also have an account, as you well know, at PO, but it isn't my home forum nor one I post much at.  

However, I'm pretty good at logic and I don't mind pointing out that your speculating about some kind of relationship between me personally (or my Peaches meme) and Dinky Diana (whom you attribute to Freud) or Freud himself is pretty fantastic...and I'm not using the word in the good way.

Bricktop is just horny and paranoid. Would that be parahoidy?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Your cred seems to be crumbling amongst your peers, eh, sparky?

"No, in the end, and Freud certainly has taken it in the end, the Frail one has been outed as what he is, categorically proven, and he shall be mocked for it continually.

And don't just believe me, ohhhhh no, just walk out your door and ask somebody. Anybody. Just say, " what do you think about a guy that lives with men, showers with men, is over-emotional, and pretends to be a teenage girl in chat rooms." We can add to that, pretends to be a female in forums.

Another of his flamemates;

"I can't see Freud's name or aliases now without laughing like crazy. "

You're a mess, boy. A real mess. As always in life, your lies, stupidity and treachery catches up with you.

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

Why don't you go find where the guy is posting and go him there, you big paranoid old sleaze?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Because I prefer to do you here, chumpnuts.

Frood

Remember your meds, nutter.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"So, you're not a member of Third Rail, or Pissed Off?

Must be another Peaches.

I've had an account at TRF for seven years, amassing fewer than a hundred posts in that time.  I'm hardly a denizen.  I also have an account, as you well know, at PO, but it isn't my home forum nor one I post much at.  

However, I'm pretty good at logic and I don't mind pointing out that your speculating about some kind of relationship between me personally (or my Peaches meme) and Dinky Diana (whom you attribute to Freud) or Freud himself is pretty fantastic...and I'm not using the word in the good way.

Bricktop is just horny and paranoid. Would that be parahoidy?

That portmanteau doesn't work for me, sorry.  I can't comment on the two character attributions, but the word has no zing.

Bricktop

Which typifies Freud entirely. He has no zing. He is the maestro of cheap shots, purveyor of mistruths and a vapid little pissant.

It seems his past indiscretions are catching up with him at PO.

Frood

So approach the guy with your critique instead of cowering and pointing your paranoid suspicious wrinkled finger here.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Are you fucking brain dead.

I am addressing the guy point blank. Visage a visage. Mano e mano. Unlike you, I don't try to hide myself or pretend to be someone else. Here you are, and here I am...finger poking your bony chest with my face so far in your face, you can feel the warm spittle.

And still you duck, run and hide.

C'mon Aaron. Be a man. You can do it. Maybe have a glass of port, and drop some more meth.

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

You're projecting.

Take your meds and lay off the cheap whiskey.

You come off as semi insane.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Ya think?

How about we run a poll here, asking our colleagues who THEY think is well adjusted, and who is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Or..."Do you believe Dinky Dipshit is Freud from TRF?"

Let the people decide who comes off as a whackjob.

You in?

Frood

I stand corrected, you're completely insane.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fd2ws0xxnnorfdo.cloudfront.net%2Fmeme%2F242601&f=1">